MotoRefi is a fast-growing mission-driven fintech startup. Our marketplace and technology platform helps consumers save $100 per month on their car loans via our easy and seamless platform. We put our customers and team members first, and have an NPS of 81. MotoRefi is proud to be backed by a great team of venture and angel investors, including Moderne Ventures, QED Investors, Accomplice, Link Ventures, Motley Fool Ventures, Gaingels, the former COO of Venmo and others.
About the Role
You will be a strategic partner to our sales & lending business units, helping ensure that MotoRefi leverages data and analytics to effectively measure performance, identify areas of opportunity, and elevate our approach. You will not only act in service of our sales & lending goals, but you’ll also act independently to proactively provide novel analysis and thought leadership to each function and the company’s leadership team. This role will:
- Identify and analyze areas of opportunity and inefficiency in the business, and help communicate that to the team - from individual contributors to managers to senior execs.
- Work with Product & Engineering to outline new data needs and prioritize tasks & features.
- Partner with functional teams to provide analytical inputs to their decision making, build dashboards for key KPIs, create business cases and evaluate performance.
- Find opportunities for analytics to improve our processes and deploy solutions such as lead scoring models and business frameworks..
- You like fast paced startup environments that operate at speed and are well practiced at moving quickly and proactively.
- You’ve worked as an analyst in a fast paced and complex business environment.
- You can balance an understanding of the key drivers of the business with the analytical rigor necessary to move the business forward quickly
- Your communication & presentation skills allow you to explain complex analytical findings to audiences at all levels of the organization.
- You are a wizard in excel and have strong SQL skills; familiarity with R or Python is a plus.
- Your 4-8+ years of professional experience includes work at a top tier consulting firm, investment bank, or another early stage startup. Startup experience and / or MBA is a major plus.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive annual base salary of $100K
- Equity in a high growth startup
- Flexibility and energy of a high performing startup culture
- Fantastic benefits including medical, dental & vision coverage
- See people as people
- Take care of each other
- Commit to the mission
- Move quickly and bravely
- Get better everyday
- Seek truth
MotoRefi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, marital status, military or protected veteran status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law. This position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and the scope and responsibilities are subject to change. Pre-employment background check is required as a condition of employment.