TL;DR At MotoRefi, we’re on a mission to save car owners $100/month. Our customers love us (read our BBB reviews!), we grew revenue more than 5x last year, and team members tell us MotoRefi is a great place to work (read our Glassdoor reviews!). Won’t you come join us?
Who We Are
At our core, MotoRefi is a mission-driven company backed by QED Investors, Accomplice, Moderne Ventures, Link Ventures, Motley Fool Ventures, Gaingels, and others. We make refinancing a car super easy, delighting customers by putting money back in their wallets. Our customers overwhelmingly recommend us, and we live by The Grandparent Test - meaning we would never sell a product that we wouldn’t wholeheartedly recommend to our own grandparents, or anyone else!
Our values are core to who are and provide a roadmap for focusing on people, our work, and continuous improvement:
- See People as People
- Take Care of Each Other
- Commit to the Mission
- Move Quickly and Bravely
- Get Better Every Day
- Seek Truth
Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition
Our company will be doubling in size in 2021 and to support our growth, our People and Culture Team is adding a Senior Manager focused on Talent Acquisition. The Senior Manager will guide talent acquisition day-to-day, filling executive and technical roles, along with managing other internal and external recruiters, and partnering with our hiring managers. Generally, the Senior Manager will obsess over how we find the right, top talent at the right time, and make sure the hiring experience is welcoming and exceptional for all candidates. The Senior Manager will:
- Skillfully manage the talent acquisition function, including other internal recruiters and vendors
- Lead recruitment for executive and technical positions, developing strategies and channels to hit high growth hiring goals
- Develop and maintain recruiting pipelines with a focus on diversifying sources
- Build out diversity and inclusion best practices throughout the hiring process (i.e., train interviewers on bias, report on D&I goals and more)
- Partner with hiring managers during each stage of the process
- Train team members, interviewers, and hiring managers on best-in-class hiring practices
- Write and update clear, compelling job descriptions that stand out
- Further develop our employer branding; leverage the candidate experience to enhance the brand
- Provide analytical reporting on the recruiting process; measure success not just on numbers of hires, but on diversity metrics, employee referrals, promotions and transfers attributed to hires
You are our ideal candidate if:
- You are motivated by impact and being a part of something bigger than yourself
- You know, to your very core, that recruiting is foundational to a company’s success and can commit to hitting big hiring goals with precision
- You understand the ins and outs of recruiting, looking at it as both an art and a science
- You are passionate, or maybe even more than passionate, about diversity and inclusion
- You have at least 3-5 years corporate recruiting experience (including technical and executive recruiting) & 1-2 years of direct management experience
- You have experience using Greenhouse, or another powerful ATS
- You’re process-minded and can make order of chaotic details. You not only can follow a process like clockwork, but you are comfortable creating new processes from scratch.
- You’re proficient with technology and comfortable learning new things, and do so quickly.
- You’re a people person and naturally build genuine relationships with those around you - building a talent pipeline isn’t just about immediate hires, it is also about future ones.
- You’re an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing.
- You can gain the confidence of executive-level hires by speaking thoughtfully about the current and future state of our business.
- You’re incredibly organized, flexible, and collaborative.
Who you’d be working with
We work really hard to make working at MotoRefi an amazing experience, we have a 70+ Employee Net Promoter Score, and a team of truly exceptional people—the kind you’ll be excited to work with. And while the pandemic may be keeping us from working together in person temporarily, it isn’t stopping us from making meaningful connections through team lunches, town halls with industry experts, holiday parties (if you haven’t seen a magician perform live over Zoom, you’re missing out!), mentorship opportunities and feedback during 1:1 conversations.
You’ll be reporting to Amy, our VP of People and Culture. Along with the rest of the team, she gets to obsess about building a great company and making sure that people really love MotoRefi. She believes culture is the sum of the million little moments surrounding the work experience - a combination of purpose, people, processes and policies.
Amber is our Contact Center and Corporate Recruiter, who identifies and connects with promising candidates, sourcing and hiring a diverse set of team members for open positions.
You’ll also likely work closely with other members of the People and Culture Team, including Lauren, DeMarcus, Philip, & Troy. And then of course you’ll partner with hiring managers across MotoRefi!
Salary and Benefits
Everyone at MotoRefi is a valued team member, and we always strive to live up to our value Take Care of Each Other. Our compensation and benefits package includes:
- Competitive base salary compensation
- Equity in a high growth startup - MotoRefi wins, you win!
- Fantastic health, dental, vision, and mental health insurance, where we cover 100% (yes, 100%!) of the premium for you and your family, and a generous PTO plan.
- Company-paid for short & long term disability insurance and basic life insurance.
- Optional benefits include HSAs, FSAs, voluntary life insurance and pet insurance.
Sound like you? Please apply! Sound like a friend? Encourage them to apply!
MotoRefi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, marital status, military or protected veteran status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law. This position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and the scope and responsibilities are subject to change. Pre-employment background check is required as a condition of employment.