MotoRefi is a fast-growing, mission-driven startup offering better auto refinancing, insurance and financial protection products. By partnering with credit unions and community banks, we help our customers find the best solutions for their financial needs. Our technology makes the refinancing process quick and easy. The result? We save customers an average of $100/month on their monthly payments and much more. MotoRefi is proud to be backed by a great team of venture and angel investors from QED Investors, Accomplice, Link Ventures, Motley Fool Ventures, Gaingels, the former COO of Venmo and others.
We are looking for a Titling Specialist to be responsible for processing auto titles through our third-party title services provider. The job function includes data verification and reviews to ensure compliance with jurisdictional regulations, and consistent follow up to validate completion of process. This is a hands-on role with a tangible impact on the bottom line of the company.
- Track and maintain knowledge of DMV requirements & regulations related to vehicle titles
- Maintain accurate logs for booked loans’ lien releases & lien placement
- Document and accurately record incoming titles
- Review outstanding titles and aged accounts
- Make updates and changes to the titling process
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems specific to titles including but not limited to: short payoff, odometer discrepancies, and incorrect title documents
- Manage a third-party title services provider to include: working with the Engineering Team for additional state expansion, quarterly business reviews, performance management, and invoice reconciliation
- At least 2-3 years of experience in title processing, management or third-party title servicing roles, preferably with a lending organization
- 1-2 years of experience interfacing with outside title processing vendors
- Experience in or desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have
- Auto industry experience
- Dealership back office experience
- Finance experience
- See people as people
- Take care of each other
- Commit to the mission
- Move quickly and bravely
- Get better everyday
- Seek truth
MotoRefi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, marital status, military or protected veteran status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law. This position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and the scope and responsibilities are subject to change. Pre-employment background check is required as a condition of employment.