We’re looking for a Product leader to build and lead our product organization and create an amazing experience for our users and partners alike. This is a unique opportunity to join our fast-growing, mission-driven fintech startup early enough to make a significant impact on our future, yet also at a time where we’ve already found market traction and acceleration. This role reports directly to the CEO.
The ideal candidate is a product champion and player-coach who naturally creates strategy and moves seamlessly into execution, measurement, and iteration. We are a data-driven company - you will tie your roadmap and deliverables to real business outcomes and be responsible for success metrics. We want you to think bigger and better, yet also be the operator who makes our products a reality.
You will have oversight over and influence on our consumer experience and ecommerce funnel, as well as our sales and operations engine that powers our auto loans. This role is truly cross-functional. We’re a marketplace, which requires you to have strong B2C and B2B skill sets, and the ability to use data science and machine learning to create products that set MotoRefi apart in the market.
Culture is also critical - we are a modern tech company and we take our values and mission seriously. Our Head of Product will be a connector across our organization and along with the rest of our leadership team, be critical in painting our vision for the future and making it real and tangible for the broader organization.
- Spearhead all product-related initiatives, ultimately defining and executing overall product strategy and roadmap.
- Help set company vision in partnership with the rest of the management team & the board.
- Coordinate and organize the cross-functional execution needed to accomplish team goals and further develop our platform.
- Promote continuous innovation that enables rapid testing and learning.
- Measure product success using metrics like improvement in our Net Promoter Score. We’re at an 81 NPS today and you’ll take us even higher!
- Nurture a product culture that aligns with MotoRefi’s collaborative, mission-driven company culture.
- Grow and develop a world-class Product team.
- You have a proven track record of success in a rapidly-scaling organization and your team is known for delivering delightful product experiences.
- You have consumer experience in spades and may even have some fintech, insurtech or e-commerce experience to show off. Given we have a two sided marketplace, B2B experience is definitely a plus as well.
- Product is your passion and you have a depth of product IQ and experience to show for it. You've been a senior product leader, managed multiple functions with product and can lead roadmap development in your sleep.
- You’re comfortable working independently and collaboratively, enjoy rolling up your sleeves and balance keen attention to detail with a thoughtful strategic approach.
- You have vision, an entrepreneurial mindset, see opportunity everywhere, love riding the startup wave and use challenges to power your own development.
- You balance the qual and the quant. You make quantitative tracking and measurement a priority, while also driving to a deeper understanding of the “why” of user behavior
- You are a mission-driven values forward leader who is inspired to build a meaningful company and team.
- You have a get-it-done attitude and excel at motivating a team to make rapid progress.
MotoRefi is a fast-growing mission-driven fintech startup. Our marketplace and technology platform helps consumers improve their financial lives by saving people $100 per month on their car loans via our easy and seamless platform. We put our customer first and have an NPS of 81. MotoRefi is proud to be backed by a great team of venture and angel investors, including QED Investors, Accomplice, Link Ventures, Motley Fool Ventures, Gaingels, the former COO of Venmo and others.
MotoRefi’s values are at the core of everything we do
- See people as people.
- Take care of each other.
- Commit to the mission.
- Move quickly and bravely.
- Get better every day.
- Seek truth.
Benefits you can expect as a Team Member
- Competitive salary.
- Equity in a high profile startup.
- Flexibility and energy of a high performing startup culture.
- Great benefits including medical, dental & vision coverage.
MotoRefi celebrates diversity and inclusion, and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration or employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, marital status, military or protected veterna status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law.