MotoRefi is a fast-growing, mission-driven startup offering better auto refinancing, insurance and financial protection products. By partnering with credit unions and community banks, we help our customers find the best solutions for their financial needs. Our technology makes the refinancing process quick and easy. The result? We save customers an average of $100/month on their monthly payments and more. MotoRefi is proud to be backed by a great team of venture and angel investors from QED Investors, Accomplice, Link Ventures, Motley Fool Ventures, Gaingels, the former COO of Venmo and others.
We are on the lookout for dedicated, talented salespeople with a positive attitude to join our team as Loan Officers. MotoRefi Loan Officers sell finance, vehicle protection services and products, and other appropriate after-sale items to customers refinancing auto loans, both online and over the phone.
- Sell financing, vehicle protection services and products, and other products to customers.
- Make 40-60 outbound phone calls a day.
- Provide customers with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties.
- Process finance deals accurately and fairly through financial sources to secure approval.
- Conduct business in an ethical and professional manner.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Compensation & Benefits
- Base salary of $32,500 and generous commission plan
- Equity in a high growth startup
- Opportunity for growth
- Fantastic benefits including PTO, 100% employer covered basic medical, dental & vision, short & long term disability and basic life insurance.
- Optional benefits include HSAs, FSAs, voluntary life insurance and pet insurance.
- Computer literacy and ability to adapt with multiple software programs
- High School Diploma/GED or higher
- Must be authorized to work in the USA
- See people as people
- Take care of each other
- Commit to the mission
- Move quickly and bravely
- Get better everyday
- Seek truth
MotoRefi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, marital status, military or protected veteran status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law. This position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and the scope and responsibilities are subject to change. Pre-employment background check is required as a condition of employment.