MotoRefi is a fast-growing, mission-driven startup offering better auto refinancing, insurance and financial protection products. By partnering with credit unions and community banks, we help our customers find the best solutions for their financial needs. Our technology makes the refinancing process quick and easy. The result? We save customers an average of $100/month on their monthly payments and more. MotoRefi is proud to be backed by a great team of venture and angel investors from QED Investors, Accomplice, Link Ventures, Motley Fool Ventures, Gaingels, the former COO of Venmo and others.
We’re looking for an experience Director of Lending Operations, with deep automotive refinancing experience and knowledge of the funding and titling process, who will thrive in a high growth environment. If you love to coach teams to success and want to take on new challenges every day, you’ll be perfect for this role.
- Lead the Sales Admin, Funding, and Titling Teams; partner closely with other sales leadership
- Manage business operations, including the development and adoption of best practices, policies and procedures
- Serve as the key contact for all operational issues between internal team, management, lenders and third-party vendors
- Identify and make system recommendations to streamline processes and improve efficiency
- Stay up to date on changes to guidelines, policies and procedures of regulators and lending industry; communicate changes internally
- Track team metrics daily; provide coaching for managers
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Equity in a high growth startup
- Flexibility and energy of a high performing startup culture
- Fantastic benefits including medical, dental & vision coverage
- Automotive refinancing industry experience
- Previous management experience, leading a team of 8+ people.
- Analytical skills to develop new insights and optimize team performance
- Strong communication skills
- Must be authorized to work in the USA
- See people as people
- Take care of each other
- Commit to the mission
- Move quickly and bravely
- Get better everyday
- Seek truth
MotoRefi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, marital status, military or protected veteran status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law. This position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and the scope and responsibilities are subject to change. Pre-employment background check is required as a condition of employment.