MotoRefi is a fast-growing, mission-driven startup offering better auto refinancing, insurance and financial protection products. By partnering with credit unions and community banks, we help our customers find the best solutions for their financial needs. Our technology makes the refinancing process quick and easy. The result? We save customers an average of $100/month on their monthly payments and more. MotoRefi is proud to be backed by a great team of venture and angel investors from QED Investors, Accomplice, Link Ventures, Motley Fool Ventures, Gaingels, the former COO of Venmo and others.
We’re looking for an inside sales and business leader who thrives driving high performance sales teams in an energetic, high growth environment. If you’re a tactical self-starter who wants to take on new challenges every day, you’ll be perfect for this role.
- Lead a team of 8-14 Loan Officers
- Monitor calls and daily activity rates (loan applications, total calls, leads touched) and coach on technique/strategies
- Track team metrics daily
- Conduct weekly lead audits, and two call audits per Loan Officer monthly (1 sales and 1 compliance)
- Ensure team hits company deal and product goals
- Maintain monthly team schedule
- Handle customer complaints for team
- Act to resolve any immediate team and customer needs
Compensation & Benefits
- Base salary, with commission plan based on team performance
- Equity in a high growth startup
- Flexibility and energy of a high performing startup culture
- Fantastic benefits including medical, dental & vision coverage
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Previous management experience, leading a sales team of 8+ people.
- Analytical skills to develop new insights, driving operational strategy and revenue growth
- Strong communication skills
- Must be authorized to work in the USA
- See people as people
- Take care of each other
- Commit to the mission
- Move quickly and bravely
- Get better everyday
- Seek truth
MotoRefi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, marital status, military or protected veteran status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law. This position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and the scope and responsibilities are subject to change. Pre-employment background check is required as a condition of employment.