MotoRefi is a fast-growing, mission-driven startup offering better auto refinancing, insurance and financial protection products. By partnering with credit unions and community banks, we help our customers find the best solutions for their financial needs. Our technology makes the refinancing process quick and easy. The result? We save customers an average of $100/month on their monthly payments and much more. MotoRefi is proud to be backed by a great team of venture and angel investors from QED Investors, Accomplice, Link Ventures, Motley Fool Ventures, Gaingels, the former COO of Venmo and others.
We are on the lookout for a new MotoRefi Sales Admin to manage important, behind the scenes details of our customer journey, ensuring loan, title processing, DMV and product fees are paid for and reconciled accurately. The MotoRefi Sales Admin will be someone who appreciates a job-well done, taking pride in making our process work.
- Reconcile/track funding package dollar totals and line item details requested from new lenders to that received; explain/resolved differences
- Create and execute payouts from funding received; loan payoffs, title processing/DMV fees and add-on product costs.
- Reconcile funding bank account and resolve discrepancies
- Reconcile and pay out add-on product costs to vendor parties, and resolve discrepancies
- Assist sales, funding and titling departments as needed with post-loan funding needs
Compensation & Benefits
- Hourly wage, with room for growth into new positions
- Equity in a high growth startup
- Flexibility and energy of a high performing startup culture
- Fantastic benefits including medical, dental & vision coverage
- Diligent and detail oriented; troubleshooting mentality
- Accounts payable/receivable experience preferred
- Computer literacy and ability to adapt with multiple software programs
- High School Diploma/GED or higher
- Must be authorized to work in the USA
- See people as people
- Take care of each other
- Commit to the mission
- Move quickly and bravely
- Get better everyday
- Seek truth
MotoRefi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, marital status, military or protected veteran status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law. This position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and the scope and responsibilities are subject to change. Pre-employment background check is required as a condition of employment.