MotoRefi is a fast-growing, mission-driven startup offering better auto refinancing, insurance and financial protection products. By partnering with credit unions and community banks, we help our customers find the best solutions for their financial needs. Our technology makes the refinancing process quick and easy. The result? We save customers an average of $100/month on their monthly payments and more. MotoRefi is proud to be backed by a great team of venture and angel investors from QED Investors, Accomplice, Link Ventures, Motley Fool Ventures, Gaingels, the former COO of Venmo and others.
We are looking for a strong individual contributors to assure all sales transactions are accurately captured and timely fulfilled to closure. This is a troubleshooting role with a tangible impact on the company's bottom line. Funders will have significant responsibility for the financial operations of the business, working closely with the Funding Manager, Titling and Sales Teams.
- Track approved loan refinancing through to inclusion in new lender funding packages; resolve approved loans not packaged for funding
- Provide quality assurance review of document packages
- Create and submit itemized funding packages to each new lender
- Create contract documentation as necessary
- Reconcile/track funding package dollar totals and line item detail requested from new lender to that received; explain/resolve differences
- Create and execute payouts from funding received: loan payoffs, title processing/DMV fees and add-on product costs
- Reconcile Funding bank account and resolve discrepancies
- Diligent and detail oriented; troubleshooting mentality
- Finance and administrative experience; loan processing experience preferred
- See people as people
- Take care of each other
- Commit to the mission
- Move quickly and bravely
- Get better everyday
- Seek truth
MotoRefi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, marital status, military or protected veteran status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law. This position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and the scope and responsibilities are subject to change. Pre-employment background check is required as a condition of employment.