MotoRefi is a fast-growing mission-driven fintech startup. Our marketplace and technology platform helps consumers save $100 per month on their car loans via our easy and seamless platform. We put our customers first and have an NPS of 81. MotoRefi is proud to be backed by a great team of venture and angel investors, including QED Investors, Accomplice, Link Ventures, Motley Fool Ventures, Gaingels, the former COO of Venmo and others.
About the Role
As Senior Product Manager for Platform reporting to the VP of Product, you will own the platform underlying our customer and internal facing solutions, the APIs and integration tooling supporting our lenders and partners, and the analytics systems exposing critical data and insights to the business.
Over the next 12 months you will
- Lead a massive increase in our portfolio of marketing partners and lenders
- Guide the development and evolution of our platform
- Enable rapid experimentation for internal and externally facing experiences.
- Build and launch stable and scalable integration platforms for our strategic partnerships
- Develop comprehensive analytics tooling giving critical insight into the operation of the business
- Startup pro with platform experience
- Data driven and analytical
- Passionate about delivering value to your customers
- Obsessed with improving your performance every day
- Can synthesize information from multiple sources into a strategic direction while remaining grounded in day to day execution.
- Passionate about improving the financial security of consumers
- Values focused and want to work in a mission-driven collaborative culture (see our values below)
- Deeply understanding the auto finance and refinance markets and passionately advocating for auto owning consumers
- Developing short and long-term strategy & roadmap to deliver robust and maintainable integrations with our strategic lenders, vendors, and partners
- Developing short and long-term strategy and roadmap to deliver platform features supporting the rapid development of customer and internal tools
- Developing and prioritizing robust (or scrappy when necessary) testing plans for new features prior to development
- Ensuring qualitative and quantitative data are available for roadmap planning and decision making
- Rolling up your sleeves on execution details while steering implementation toward feature goals and objectives
- Defining and tracking key metrics for product initiatives and features
- Nurturing a creative and collaborative product environment (e.g. leading hackathons and other product-related activities)
- Representing and communicating product strategy to stakeholders
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Equity in a high growth startup
- Flexibility and energy of a high performing startup culture
- Great benefits including medical, dental & vision coverage
- Strong track record of building great B2C, B2B, or Enterprise SaaS platforms
- Experience successfully implementing systems and processes that deliver results
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Experience with agile product development
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Foundational software engineering and/or design skills
- Early stage startup experience
MotoRefi’s values are at the core of everything we do.
- See people as people
- Take care of each other
- Commit to the mission
- Move quickly and bravely
- Get better every day
- Seek truth
MotoRefi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, marital status, military or protected veteran status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law. This position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and the scope and responsibilities are subject to change. Pre-employment background check is required as a condition of employment.