The Ultra Care Technician is responsible for watering, cleaning, conducting minor repairs, and maintain electric batteries and battery chargers in a timely and efficient manner while providing outstanding customer service. Applicant will be working with little to no direct supervision therefore, needs to demonstrate honesty, dependability, time management, and critical decision making abilities.
- To perform this job successfully an individual must be able perform each duty:
- Ensure work orders are properly filled out Convey all information in an intelligent and professional manner to the proper contact at the customer's location to ensure customer satisfaction
- Operate a company vehicle, keep in good working order, and maintain accountability for vehicle's inventory
- Operate company vehicles in a safe and courteous manner while commuting.
- Ensure and maintain outstanding communication with Service and Management on any customer related issues
- Maintain and account for all company assigned property
- Maintain and keep valid drivers license and record clean
- Ability to operate a fork lift or pallet jack
- Practice safety and good housekeeping practices at customer site while representing Motive Energy.
- Represent Motive Energy in an a professional manner in accordance with company Standards.
- PPE is required and will be provided
- Experience with shop and hand tools
- Forklift experience and or certification
- Ability to define problems and draw valid conclusions on the repairs that need to be performed
- Critical thinking, troubleshooting skills, and decision making ability
- Ability to deal with difficult situations and maintain positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize and multi task between service calls
- Must be detail oriented when conducting administrative tasks and paperwork
“MEG” is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Motive Energy Group provides equal opportunity to all employees on the basis of individual qualification without regard to race, sex, religion, color, age, national origin, physical and mental disability, genetic information and history, sexual orientation, or other category protected by state or federal law. “MEG” does not discriminate in the recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, benefits, or any other condition of employment.