In this newly created role as a Sr. Diversity Talent Acquisition Advisor, you will be a driving force behind our talent attraction, sourcing, and engagement activities focusing on diverse talents. You will focused on building a robust and diverse candidate pool for Motional with a focus on Black, Hispanic/Latinx, Indigenous, LGBTQ, Veteran, and women candidates.
As a Diversity Talent Acquisition Advisor, you will support the complete life cycle of our diversity recruiting efforts and programs. This includes candidate pipeline development, marketing and branding, coordination of the interview process, candidate communication and relationship building, and converting candidates into hires.
While autonomous vehicles have been around for years, Motional is finally bringing this technology to market at scale. With over 100,000 public autonomous rides, and partnerships with major ride hailing players, a role at Motional offers the chance to drive the next revolution.
What you'll do:
- Measure, meet, and support the development of company goals related to diversity recruiting.
- Lead diversity candidate sourcing and full-funnel support across all positions and all departments, supporting other recruiters and team members as needed.
- Develop relationships with national and global organizations and contribute to a variety of continuous process improvement initiatives related to diversity hiring.
- Act as a consultative, recruitment subject matter expert by applying best practices for full recruitment life cycle and strategic talent acquisition.
- You will partner with our University Recruiting Manager who is focused on partnering with Diverse organizations such as SWE and Grace Hopper to attract early career talent
- Guide interviewers and hiring managers to create accurate and up-to-date job descriptions
- Developing the right interview questions and standardized interview process for fair and accurate candidate assessment.
- Assist with management of Applicant Tracking System and data integrity.
- Facilitate the end-to-end Diversity Recruitment process, this includes; job postings, writing descriptions, recruit/source, interview, selection and on boarding of new hires to create a best-in-class candidate experience
- Conduct ongoing research of competitive landscape and market insights/trends to remain current and relevant in functional technology expertise and demographics.
- Maintain master recruiting dashboard and weekly candidate pipeline reports with accurate information.
- Document candidate screens, adapt to processes in place at Motional while also making recommendations for improvements
What you'll bring:
- 7+ years of progressive corporate and/or search firm recruiting experience
- Atleast 3 years focused on Diversity Recruiting in for an engineering focused organization
- Proven experience collaborating and influencing leadership.
- Demonstrated the ability to attract, influence and convert hard to find passive talent through your understanding of the business and employee value proposition.
- Expert around recruiting tools to source passive talent.
- Experience with Greenhouse and scorecard development is preferred
- Self-driven; You have superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow through on tasks
- Naturally curious; You are innovative, extremely creative, and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Obsessive about candidate experience; You are self-aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You’re respectful of the candidate and the stressful process a job hunt can be.
- Should be well versed in using Google Apps (Drive, Docs, Gmail, Calendar, Google+)
Why join Motional and this TA Team:
- We are just beginning our journey here at Motional. If you enjoy building and believe in progress over perfection this is the right place for you
- Developing an environment of belonging is a focus here at Motional. We have newly built ERG groups, have recently partnered with SWE, NSBE, and Grace Hopper
- We have a DEI agency partner who is amazing https://globalviewcomm.com/