Motional is looking for a Software Developer, Cloud Infrastructure to help improve developer experience across the Autonomy team. You’ll help the Autonomy team achieve flow through automation and continuous deployment; manage critical cloud-based systems for training machine learning models; and improve the communication pathways between machine learning teams and infrastructure teams.
What you'll be doing:
- Improve developer experience by automating deployment of services
- Lead the overall CloudOps strategy for the Autonomy platform team
- Improve our ability to iterate on internal tools & perception models
What we're looking for:
- Solid coding skills (Python or other)
- Shell familiarity
- 5+ years of AWS experience
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and a production CI/CD tool
- Terraform or similar Infrastructure as Code tool experience
- Ability to operate independently, good at handling a great deal of autonomy and serving many stakeholders
- Owning projects from conception to completion
Bonus Points (not required)
- Python or Scala
- Deep EC2 experience: AMIs, EBS, spot instances, etc.
- AWS Lambda & EKS
- Linux System Administration
- Data Pipelines (Airflow)
- High-performance computing experience: Slurm, GPU computing, etc.
- Big data experience: Spark, Beam, Flink, Kafka
- Observability tooling
Rewards and advantages:
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Competitive health benefits
- 401K with matching contribution
- Unlimited PTO
- Commuter benefits
- Discount programs and gym/health club reimbursement
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- And much more!