The Motional Pittsburgh office is located in the new Hazelwood Green development at 4734 Second Avenue, a culmination of the city’s goal of restoring an economic driver to the neighborhood in a thoughtful, inclusive, and sustainable way. With views along the Monongahela river, the Pittsburgh office is in the heart of this new state of the art development.
What You'll Be Doing
- Establish and maintain a continuous integration (CI) infrastructure that supports ~2K builds/day
- Develop tools for deployment and monitoring of highly available, mission critical services
- Troubleshoot and resolve critical build and development issues
- Work with security experts in developing and implementing state of the art security controls
- Manage/Upgrade the applications as necessary.
What We're Looking For
- BS/MS in CSE, CS or SE
- 5+ years of DevOps/Cloud Engineering experience
- 5+ years of working experience with public clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Strong background in Linux, version control, CI/CD and cross-platform scripting languages (python, bash or similar)
- Experience with Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes
Bonus Points (not required)
- Experience managing AWS and in-house server infrastructure using IaC
- Experience programming with C++, Python or Go
- Experience with large scale compute and build infrastructure.