The Talent Acquisition team at Motional is leading the charge as Motional continues to scale year over year. We are a strong team of 14 TA practitioners and due to continued growth, we need to add an experienced technical recruiter well versed in autonomous technology to sit in our Santa Monica location and own our autonomy hiring strategy.
The primary functions of this role will be to source, screen, present, and manage Autonomous robotics talent across our Engineering Organization. You will help guide and lead some of our most brilliant Engineers and Scientists through the recruiting and hiring process.
While autonomous vehicles have been around for years, Motional is finally bringing this technology to market at scale. With over 100,000 public autonomous rides, and partnerships with major ride hailing players, a role at Motional offers the chance to drive the next revolution.
- Act as a consultative, recruitment subject matter expert by applying best practices for full recruitment life cycle and strategic talent acquisition.
- Lead key stakeholder updates, interview kickoff and feedback meetings on active searches.
- Serve as an expert for technology recruiting, coaching leaders to continuously improve their talent assessments and help them become brand ambassadors through the search process
- Facilitate the end-to-end recruitment process; including job postings, writing descriptions, recruit/source, interview, selection and on boarding of new hires to create a best-in-class candidate experience
- Conduct ongoing research of competitive landscape and market insights/trends to remain current and relevant in functional technology expertise and demographics.
- Conducting phone, on-site and virtual interviews.
- Document candidate screens, adapt to processes in place at Motional while also making recommendations for improvements
- 8+ years of progressive corporate and / or search firm recruiting experience with a focus on passive engineering candidate generation in a high-tech market.
- Proven experience collaborating and influencing leadership.
- You have demonstrated the ability to attract, influence and convert hard to find passive talent through your understanding of the business and employee value proposition.
- Knowledge around recruiting tools to source passive talent.
- Experience with Greenhouse and scorecard development
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow through on tasks
- Naturally curious. You are innovative, extremely creative, and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Obsessive about candidate experience. You are self-aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You’re respectful of the candidate and the stressful process a job hunt can be.
- Should be well versed in using Google Apps (Drive, Docs, Gmail, Calendar, Google+)