We are building the industrial scale machine learning platform used by ML practitioners developing software for our self-driving car. We provide essential tools and frameworks to support the entire lifecycle of machine learning, from data processing, large scale training and evaluation frameworks to efficient neural net inference runtimes for onboard execution and simulation.
The Motional global headquarters are located at 100 Northern Avenue in Boston, MA. Nestled in the bustling Seaport district with sweeping views of Boston Harbor and downtown Boston, the offices are located close to major transit lines and a quick walk to various restaurants and popular attractions.
What You'll Be Doing
- Improve on-road performance of Motional’s autonomous vehicles
- Manage petabytes of data from the autonomous vehicle to build pipelines that improve our Machine Learning infrastructure and algorithms.
- Build workflows to support development of
- Provide essential functionality for our growing Autonomy and Sensing organization
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor's degree or higher - Computer Science or equivalent field
- Strong Python skills.
- 1+ year or professional work experience as a software engineer or relevant internships
- Experience working with Linux
- AWS experience, or equivalent GCP, Azure
- Experience with ETL or large scale data processing
Bonus Points (not required)
- Experience in one or more object-oriented programming languages - C++, C# or Java
- Experience with deployment using Docker, REST API, CI/CD
- Experience with data warehousing systems(BigQuery, Redshift, Snowflake etc).
- Experience with messaging system, for example, kafka, zeroMQ, rabbitMQ, kinesis, SQS