The Motional Pittsburgh office is located in the new Hazelwood Green development at 4734 Second Avenue, a culmination of the city’s goal of restoring an economic driver to the neighborhood in a thoughtful, inclusive, and sustainable way. With views along the Monongahela river, the Pittsburgh office is in the heart of this new state of the art development.
Vechile Integration Intern
What You'll Be Doing
- Repair, maintain, calibrate, test, and validate electrical and mechanical systems
- Collaborate with Electrical, Mechanical, and Systems Engineers to develop technical solutions related to the operation and performance of autonomous vehicle systems
- Bring-up autonomous vehicle system and verify its functionality and performance to make it suitable for on-road operations
- Triage, troubleshoot, and repair failures of autonomous vehicle hardware
- Certifying autonomous vehicle readiness for daily R&D usage
- Design Experiments (DoE), develop test plans & perform root-cause analysis with issues presented to the team
- Author, update, and maintain documentation related to system configuration and current config sets.
What We're Looking For
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering