The Test Infrastructure Intern will help build and deliver robust state of the art testing tools, frameworks to enable comprehensive validation and testing of Autonomous Driving features, subsystems and systems. As an intern, you will work alongside other Test Infrastructure team members in designing and implementing such test automation capabilities. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with Test Engineers and Roboticists during the development process.
The Motional global headquarters are located at 100 Northern Avenue in Boston, MA. Nestled in the busting Seaport district with sweeping views of Boston Harbor and downtown Boston, the offices are located close to major transit lines and a quick walk to various restaurants and popular attractions.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s candidate in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent knowledge.
- Experience developing in Python and C++ and Unix/Linux environment
- Knowledge of Software Engineering Principles & Processes - Object oriented software design & programming, code reviews, source control management, build processes
- Hands-on knowledge of software [automated] testing at unit, integration and system levels
- Strong passion for automation with an eye for spotting processes & steps to be automated to boost productivity.
- Problem solving skills with willingness to learn
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with testing frameworks such as GoogleTest, pytest is a plus.
- Experience working with web testing frameworks such as Selenium, Puppeteer, RESTAssured is a plus.