Motimatic is re-purposing the digital advertising ecosystem to positively impact people’s lives. We are higher ed’s leading motivation science company focused on helping more students enroll, persist, and graduate. We're building cutting edge technologies to deploy the best of behavioral science, machine learning, and digital marketing so that more students successfully navigate critical moments throughout their educational journey. We've grown 10x in the last 2 years and are in hyper-growth mode.
What you’ll do:
The Client Marketing Manager will be responsible for designing and executing key initiatives that drive current client adoption, retention, and expansion. This person’s work will have a direct impact on increased re-order rates and revenue. S/he will lead campaigns and programs that improve the client experience and optimize client LTV. Such responsibilities include building out client referral, reference, and full-funnel advocacy programs, as well as overseeing client-related event logistics (e.g. user conferences, meetups, user groups, advisory boards, tradeshow ancillary events, etc).
This role is best suited for an individual with deep understanding of the client experience in a technology and/or managed services environment, especially for the higher ed market. This person should have experience in driving client marketing campaigns that influence client retention and expansion. They should be able to prioritize their work while assisting multiple internal and external stakeholders on time-sensitive projects. A successful candidate will proactively find new ways to communicate and build relationships with our clients and expand the Motimatic footprint with partner colleges and universities.
Who you are:
- Collaborative executor with deep interpersonal skills to nurture client relationships and work with cross-functional teams
- Creative, out-of-the-box marketing strategist with strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Passionate advocate about client experience and success, including an understanding of higher ed and/or the digital marketing ecosystem
Knowledge & previous experience:
- 3-5 yrs experience in previous client success, account management, and/or marketing
- EdTech or MarTech startup experience
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including Customer Relationship Management tools and marketing automation platforms
- Creating and executing omni-channel campaigns and programs that drive client engagement, advocacy and preference
- Internal/external project management, including cross-functional collaboration, and event planning
- B2B marketing, demand generation, and sales processes
- Drive business growth from renewals, referrals, and cross-sell / upsell opportunities—increasing client LTV and predictable revenue
- Be internal expert and perpetual advocate on client lifecycles, personas, and priorities
- Partner with product marketing, client success, and sales to develop programs that drive adoption, engagement, and expansion
- Build client champions with key accounts and amplify their success through case studies, testimonials, speaking opportunities, etc.
- Guide client community to share best practices and learnings with each other and client perspectives
- Lead client engagement and advocacy programs, such as in-person/virtual events, workshops, annual conferences, awards programs, advisory boards, onboarding and ongoing nurture campaigns
- Identify product, marketing and client engagement opportunities to engage new and existing clients along their journey, increasing client satisfaction, repeat purchase, referral, and lifetime value
Day-to-day responsibilities look like:
- Designing and implementing omni-channel approach to nurture clients for upsell, cross-sell, and advocacy opportunities
- Managing day-to-day operations of email copywriting/ production, QA and optimization of client marketing campaigns, including product updates, newsletters, etc
- Developing and maintaining engagement and advocacy programs; continually recruiting new client advocates
- Managing a library of up-to-date success stories, including freelancers to produce content as needed
- Leading annual/biannual/quarterly client satisfaction surveys to better understand and serve client priorities
- Creating segmented marketing content for account management/client engagement to help at-risk customers with training, user education
- Developing educational resources, including thought leadership, use cases, and best practices, to support client priorities and improve client loyalty
- Recruiting client speakers to support press opportunities, webinars, and industry events
- 100% Health care, Vision and Dental coverage (PPO&HMO plans for employee and dependents)
- HSA, FSA, basic life insurance, and disability insurance
- 401K plan
- Home Office Reimbursement of $600
- Flexible PTO policy
- Family Leave policy (12 weeks)
- Remote/Hybrid working environment
- In office lunch provided
- Commute to office is reimbursable
Motimatic is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law.