MOSAIC is seeking a Operational & Mission Planner to support a contract in the San Antonio, TX area.
Using your experience and expertise of the joint planning process, you will develop detailed Operational Plans and Orders supporting cyberspace operations requirements. In addition, you will:
- Use Joint, Service, and interagency planning and operational experience to conduct operational level planning across the full range of military operations for integrated information and cyberspace operations
- Provide dedicated capability pairing and effects de-confliction
- Provide input into Combatant Command Operational Plans as requested by the Combatant Commanders’ Joint Cyber Cells
- Collaborate with cyber operators to identify and levy requirements for intelligence collection and analysis, participate in targeting selection, validation, synchronization, and execution of complex cyber missions
- Develop and maintain pre-approved actions, special instructions, rules of engagement, crew risk management, and command and control procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Directly related professional and/or military experience
- Experience using Plan, Brief, Execute, and Debrief (PBED) methodology
- Availability to work night, weekend, and holiday shifts as needed
- Active TS/SCI clearance is required
Full-Time employees have a choice of 3 different medical plans, 1 medical supplement plan, 2 different dental plans and vision coverage. All plans are ala carte, so you can choose what fits for you and your family.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.
MOSAIC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.