MOSAIC is seeking a Operations Trainer to support a contract in the San Antonio, TX area.
Using your experience and expertise, you will conduct MQT for all Infrastructure Management Team (IMT) and Access Mission Team (AMT) crew member training. You will support maintaining the current courseware and updating as newer versions of the systems are deployed. In addition, you will:
- Develop and maintain curriculum that facilitates operator, operations controller, and crew commander education and training
- Generate simulated tasking files and data that accurately represent current operations
- Generate complete scenarios incorporating each crew position to simulate crisis situations and current real world operations
- Create evaluation and assessment tools that accurately measure training proficiency
- Develop, facilitate, instruct and document quarterly training and scenarios
- Create training tools, exercises and scenarios
- Develop all required training materials for course instruction, practical exercises, final exams, and course critiques
- Prepare student folders, note takers, reading assignments, and general associated training materials
- Print, package, transport, and secure all course material, as needed
- Administer a final exam to all course attendees to measure the accomplishment of training course objectives
- Prepare and present an end-of-course report
- Provide lesson plans, instructor notes/aides, test/evaluation questions, student materials, and e-learning products
- Assist in the creation of mission simulator virtual environments for use in training
- Directly related professional and/or military experience
- Familiarity with the ISD, ADDIE Model, and Bloom’s taxonomy level of learning
- Active TS/SCI clearance is required
Full-Time employees have a choice of 3 different medical plans, 1 medical supplement plan, 2 different dental plans and vision coverage. All plans are ala carte, so you can choose what fits for you and your family.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.
MOSAIC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.