MOSAIC is seeking a System Administrator to support a contract in the San Antonio, TX area.
Using your experience and expertise, you will provide overall system administration support to the USAF.
- Ensure stored material confidence and protection in accordance with Air Force and Joint standards to include back-ups, file plans, naming conventions, and storage
- Monitor security of all technology
- Audit systems and report status
- Preserve information security
- Safeguard backups and other sensitive data.
- Troubleshoot VTC systems, perform basic network infrastructure services, or oversee IT projects, as necessary
- Serve as mission system auditor, as required
- Contribute to engineering designs, POAM plans, briefings, trip reports, and meeting minutes, as needed
- Provide on-site, day-to-day assistance with maintaining unit mission systems, cloud services, and subsystems in accordance with Air Force and Joint IT standards
- Coordinate timely resolution of and follow-up on software and hardware problems with all levels of IT resources including network, server, and application operations
- Troubleshoot and diagnose, maintain, service, and repair computer hardware, peripherals, and software
- Provide individual, hands-on training to users on request
- Provide network accounts and passwords as required
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software, and resources
- Perform related duties as assigned
- Professional experience as a System Administrator
- IAT Level II Certification
- Training in Linux+, NET+, Firewall configuration, Red Hat
- Familiarity with the following software: Juniper, PFSense, OpenNebula, Elastic Kibana, Zentayl, FreeIPA
- Active TS/SCI clearance is required
Full-Time employees have a choice of 3 different medical plans, 1 medical supplement plan, 2 different dental plans and vision coverage. All plans are ala carte, so you can choose what fits for you and your family.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.
MOSAIC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.