MOSAIC is seeking a Senior Technical Operations (STO) Planner to support a contract in the San Antonio, TX area.
Using your experience and expertise, you will work closely with exercise planners, intelligence flight, current operations, weapons and tactics, operations training, and deployed liaison officers to provide Wing-level cyber ops, special intelligence support analysis, and operational planning support for missions and exercises in support of the USAF. In addition, you will:
- Provide program management as needed
- Establish effective program mission requirements for special projects
- Develop and promulgate current and future cyber requirements and doctrine, technical exchanges, and other related issues
- Assist managers at all levels in developing essential elements of cyber, support special program studies, and ensure appropriate elements are incorporated
- Provide technical and operational experience and expertise
- Plan and coordinate headquarters support for concept exploration and technology development
- Develop plans and analytical approaches necessary to support mission requirements
- Process STO visit requests, VTCs, in/out briefs, and manage billets
- Participate in the IJSTO planning process in support of real-world operations and exercises as required
- Assist in analysis of issues affecting activities and support preparation of appropriate documentation (e.g., recommended responses and actions, position papers, background papers, briefings) to resolve or request resolution
- Support revision/review of OPLANs/CONPLANs/CONOPs and assist with updates
- Assist with test and evaluation of future technologies
- Review planner-specific training material; recommend and perform improvements and updates to material
- Assist with presentations of planner-specific training
- Directly related professional and/or military experience
- Ability to travel as needed
- Active TS/SCI clearance is required
Full-Time employees have a choice of 3 different medical plans, 1 medical supplement plan, 2 different dental plans and vision coverage. All plans are ala carte, so you can choose what fits for you and your family.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.
MOSAIC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.