MOSAIC is seeking a Logistician 1 to work in the Augusta, GA area on a small prime contract.
- Account for property received, shipped excessed, moved or transferred under the inventory control process
- Maintain the Asset Management (AM) in FACTS by performing data entry for incoming
property (Line Item Receiving Report), transferred property and excessed property
- Assist in the development of material handling processes for shipping, receiving, storage and disposition of property
- Perform all property accountability functions and property management functions in accordance with government guidance and industry best practices
- Assist in providing inventory reports in accordance with Government guidelines.
- Input data into the Material Distribution and Tracking System (MDAT)
- Coordinate and perform all property accountability functions and property management
functions in accordance with government guidance and industry best practices
- Arrange for the disposal of excess material, equipment, and/or substances
- Inventory and organize materials, supplies, or equipment using data collection methods (Ex. devit tag, control number, bar code) in accordance with legal and accountability requirements
- Provide inventory reports in accordance with Government guidelines.
- Maintain the Asset Management (AM) in FACTS by providing and performing data entry for incoming property (Line Item Receiving Report), transferred property and excessed property
- Develop material handling processes for shipping, receiving, storage and disposition of property
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management or a directly related field and two (2) years of experience in logistics to include at least one (I) year utilizing property accounting processes and associated forms, automated inventory control systems, ordering, processing, shipping, receiving, packaging, material handling, property accountability and discharge of excess property, and processing paperwork related to Government Bill of Lading and the DD1149. In lieu of a Bachelor's degree, an additional four (4) years is required for a total of six (6) years experience in logistics.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
Full-Time employees have a choice of 3 different medical plans, 1 medical supplement plan, 2 different dental plans and vision coverage. All plans are ala carte, so you can choose what fits for you and your family.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.
MOSAIC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.