MOSAIC is seeking a Operations Research Systems Analyst 3 to work in the Annapolis Junction, MD area.
- Conduct problem identification and requirements analysis
- Develop and document advanced analytical methods (i.e. data mining, statistical analysis, and mathematical models)
- Apply decision analysis methods to evaluate analytic tools, data, and processes to determine their feasibility, usefulness and value, and present the results
- Develop threat, risk and mitigation models
- Develop framework for, and perform prioritization of, tools, data, and processes
- Research and document process workflows and data flows
- Perform resource allocation analysis
- Perform critical path analysis
- Develop predictive analysis methods
- Simulate the flow of data or events through analytic process workflows to identify process or resource constraints
- Perform analytic tradecraft requirements collection and analysis
- Facilitate decision making meetings and analytic exchanges
- Participate in team building research efforts, and sharing of analytical techniques and research methodologies
- Conduct analytic exchanges , organize data, and provide overall ORSA support to line, program, and task managers as well as associated technical directors
- A minimum of fifteen (15) recent years of work experience in operations research systems analysis (ORSA) or a related field, for a combination of a minimum of twelve (12) recent years of work experience and a Bachelor’s degree in a related field (for example, math, science, computers, engineering) field. Work experience shall include twelve (12) years of Intelligence Community or comparable experience in operations research systems analysis or a related field.
- Must have demonstrated skills in analyzing intelligence and/or related information and technical data, documenting information and processes, interpreting analytical results, writing and editing skills at technical/professional level, and managing internal and external customer relations.
- Ideal candidate will be an effective mentor and communicator. Able to use rational, systematic, science-based techniques, advanced analytical methods, and critical thinking to inform and improve decision making and complex processes or systems.
- Has a working knowledge of ORSA concepts, analytic techniques, and methodologies such as: mathematical modeling, statistical analysis, mathematical optimization, simulation, stochastic-process models, expert systems, and decision analysis. Has a working knowledge of the characteristics of a learning organization to include systems thinking, personal mastery, mental models, shared vision, and team learning.
- TS/SCI w/ Polygraph clearance is required
Full-Time employees have a choice of 3 different medical plans, 1 medical supplement plan, 2 different dental plans and vision coverage. All plans are ala carte, so you can choose what fits for you and your family.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.
MOSAIC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.