MOSAIC is seeking a Navy Tactical SIGINT SE 5 who will provide system-engineering principles to various systems throughout the entire systems life cycle phases: concept, development, production, utilization, and support in the Annapolis Junction, MD area. This individual will interact with a large number of Government and development personnel regarding technical considerations for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Personal communication with peer and decision makers will be required to carry out duties, as well as written documentation. The ability to take requirements and apply them to various tools for developmental guidance and disposition will be indispensable. Will be responsible for technical integrity, quality, and completeness of work performed and deliverables associated with multiple process areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of fifteen (15) years of general systems engineering experience, a Master’s degree or PhD in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of thirteen (13) years of general systems engineering experience, or a high school diploma or GED with a minimum of nineteen (19) years of general systems engineering experience.
- Must have at least fifteen (15) years of experience in the tactical SIGINT/cryptology field.
- This position will be supporting the maritime community and requires experience with the US Navy tactical SIGINT community.
- Qualified candidates should have experience in the intelligence cycle, information operations, signals intelligence technical expertise, an understanding of the National signals collection system, and familiarity with the varying levels of tactical operations and analysis taking place within the military services.
- Must have a strategic perspective on capabilities requirements and developments with an advanced understanding of large programs of record relevant to individual military services tactical cryptologic capabilities.
- Must have a thorough understanding of US Navy tactical SIGINT operations, military capabilities, and SIGINT concepts of operation.
- Must be able to communicate requirements, work products, progress, and deliverables schedules to senior level civilians and military personnel.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work within a team setting to complete assigned tasks within expected time schedule.
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment that may require surge efforts.
- Intelligence Community (IC) experience
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Full-Time employees have a choice of 3 different medical plans, 1 medical supplement plan, 2 different dental plans and vision coverage. All plans are ala carte, so you can choose what fits for you and your family.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.
MOSAIC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.