MOSAIC is seeking a Sr. Program Analyst who will provide support the Program and Analysis Division. This role requires the ability to combine functional expertise and analytical skills with practical understanding of the mission and operations. This role will work collaboratively with both technical and functional Subject Matter Experts (SMEs). The Senior Program Analyst is expected to contribute substantively to program planning and devise operationally responsive and practical solutions to complex challenges. Position support includes coordinating with stakeholders and developing the Program Objective Memorandum (POM) aligned with Service Program Guidance (SPG), Defense Planning Guidance (DPG), Department of Defense (DoD) Chief Information Office (CIO) Capability Planning Guidance, or other similar guidance materials. Position will also be required to assist in defining scope of, and conduct affordability research and cost-benefit analysis studies and develop research reports that include analysis and recommendations on actions that could be taken as a result of the research.
- Define the scope of, and conduct affordability research, and cost-benefit analysis studies, and develop research reports that include analysis and recommendations on actions that could be taken as a result of the research.
- Conduct econometrics and valuation determinations of planned and programmed resources and provide white papers describing the input, findings, analysis, and recommendations.
- Derive and assist in developing justification for fiscal projections and conclusions in situations where precedents and actual information are not available or applicable.
- Assist in the congressional budget process by developing budget briefings for principal staff members.
- Assist in providing input for accountability and audit activities (Government Accountability Office (GAO), DoD IG, etc.).
- Masters degree and ten (10) years of experience in SETA, Acquisition and/or Technical roles architecting customer solutions (OR) a Bachelors degree with twelve (12) years experience, (OR) AS or HS Diploma and sixteen (16) years of experience.
- The candidate shall perform the following operations assessment processes to provide logistics support and Cyber Mission Force (CMF) reporting support:
- Develop, analyze, and update metrics to assess operational performance and effectiveness.
- Incorporate metrics into strategic assessment process.
- Maintain a repository of MOPs and MOEs metric results.
- Continuously monitor and track the facility work orders and maintenance budget within the host organizations tracking system and remediate any issues to keep projects on schedule.
- Evaluate an operation against MOPs and MOEs to determine progress relative to the mission objectives and end states.
- Assist in the management of the CMF program, including maintaining the plan and schedule, and change management activities.
- Determine and track Schedule Performance Index (SPI), Cost Performance Index (CPI) and develop schedule and cost performance analysis.
- Provide collection, analysis, interpretation, presentation, and organization of statistical analysis data.
- Ideal candidate will be comfortable working with senior military officers (O5-6) and senior civilians (14s and 15s).
- Experience with Program Objective Memorandum (POM) building process and Program, Planning, Budget, Execution (PPBE) Process.
- An active TS/SCI with Polygraph is required
Preferred Special Qualifications:
- Masters degree is desired
- An active Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent project management certification.
Full-Time employees have a choice of 3 different medical plans, 1 medical supplement plan, 2 different dental plans and vision coverage. All plans are ala carte, so you can choose what fits for you and your family.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.
MOSAIC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.