MOSAIC is seeking a Sr. Requirements Analyst who will act as the technical lead for contractor personnel performing requirements and integration support. The successful candidate will have the ability to work with senior teams and high level executives and officers. This position also requires a strong understanding of the processes and tools for DoD Instruction 5000.02 Requirements Analysis as applied to customer concepts and applications.
- Masters degree and (ten) 10 years of experience in SETA, Acquisition and/or Technical roles architecting customer solutions (OR) a Bachelors degree with 13 years experience, (OR) AS or HS Diploma and 16 years of experience.
- Five (5) years of experience working in a DoD geographic or functional combatant command, in a DoD service component command, or in a DoD service major command organization.
- Experience with cyber and/or kinetic warfare program analysis
- TS/SCI with Polygraph is required
Preferred Special Qualifications:
- Masters degree is desired
- Ten (10) years of experience working in a DoD geographic or functional combatant command, in a DoD service component command, or in a DoD service major command organization.
Full-Time employees have a choice of 3 different medical plans, 1 medical supplement plan, 2 different dental plans and vision coverage. All plans are ala carte, so you can choose what fits for you and your family.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.
MOSAIC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.