MOSAIC is seeking a User Interface Designer/ Web Developer 1 to support a Prime contract in Annapolis Junction, MD. The web developer will be responsible for designing, creating, testing and maintaining web sites and content that enrich and optimize the exchange of information and produce effective communications between the customer and their users.
- Interact with the team to gather and define end-user requirements
- Analyze requirements to determine most effective web technologies to meet the current need
- Coordinate creation and collection of necessary technology components and integrate them into a finished site design
- Maintain website technical documentation to assist with website maintenance and upgrades
- Four (4) years of related experience web development/design
- Bachelors degree in a technical area of study (OR) an additional four (4) years of experience in web development for a total of (8) eight years
- Design, layout, and create websites using HTML, XML, Visual Basic, CGI, Java
- Create concepts from start to finish in a collaborative environment with attention to detail to support and articulate the vision of the customer
- Create Section 508 compliant websites
- Active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph is required
Full-Time employees have a choice of 3 different medical plans, 1 medical supplement plan, 2 different dental plans and vision coverage. All plans are ala carte, so you can choose what fits for you and your family.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.
MOSAIC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.