MOSAIC is seeking a Training Developer 2, who will develop learning solution documentation and training to meet a specific learning goal. This work will be performed on a Prime contract in the Annapolis Junction, MD area.
- Organizes complex information into hierarchies, flows, taxonomies or other structures to clearly convey information to learners.
- Recommends the appropriate learning solutions and learning modalities based on an analysis of learning goals, project constraints as well as budget and schedule constraints.
- Develops learning solution documentation, including: storyboards, job aids, & design plan documents
- Consults with stakeholders to gather requirements and document concepts, processes, work tasks and related subject matter
- Drafts the required scripts, narration, text and other content for learning solutions
- Develops interactive technologies to increase learner engagement
- Creates learning modules with COTS/GOTS software such as: Camtasia, Captivate, Articulate and Blackboard
- Incorporates media components such as videos, images, animations or interactive elements into the learning products
- Bachelors degree in Education, Instructional Systems Design or related field (OR) an additional 4 years of recent experience in Instructional Systems Design or adult Education development
- 2 years of recent related experience in an Instructional Systems Design, or adult Training development role
- Experience developing training in a web development environment
- Experience with one or more of the following tools: Camtasia, Captivate, Articulate and Blackboard
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance
Full-Time employees have a choice of 3 different medical plans, 1 medical supplement plan, 2 different dental plans and vision coverage. All plans are ala carte, so you can choose what fits for you and your family.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.
MOSAIC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.