MOSAIC is seeking an Instructor for a contract at Fort Gordon, GA. The Instructor/Writer will provide Advanced Extreme High Frequency (AEHF) Mission Planning Element (MPE) instruction and course curriculum maintenance at the Cyber Center of Excellence (CCoE). The Instructor/Writer will conduct training in accordance with the Master Training Schedule to include scheduled and remedial training, grading of homework assignments, examinations, and labs.
The Contractor will also work with the customer to facilitate student administrative activities. In addition, the Instructor/Writer will design and maintain an operational AEHF Secure Mobile Anti-jam Reliable Tactical Terminals (SMART-T) Network, lesson plans (LPs), Practical Exercises (PEs), and test materials. The training shall utilize group-paced instruction (Large Group), instructional techniques using conference/discussion, demonstrations, practical exercises (PEs), and tests as methods of instruction and evaluation. (PEs and tests shall be oriented toward the course material and reflect a wide array of real-world operation environments). This training is designed in support of SMART-T training, and other AEHF or Military Strategic Tactical Relay (MILSTAR) capable terminal training. Training equips military and civilian personnel assigned to National Command Authority (NCA) protected satellite communications planning duties.
- Conflict resolution skills, accuracy and detail oriented, problem solving, critical evaluation, sound judgement and ethical practice.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and professional demeanor and ability to work well as a team member, flexible to change and ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, instruction or guidance, self-motivated and proactive, innovative thinker, and the ability to look at a process and suggest improvements.
- Conduct classroom instruction and maintain course curriculum for the Advanced Extremely High Frequency (AEHF) Mission Planning Element (MPE) course using Program of Instruction, TRADOC Army Learning Model (ALM) and blended learning environment.
- Rotate between teams performing instruction, classroom preparation and shall be required to stand, bend and stoop for long periods of time, while delivering and assisting students with training.
- Coordinate with the Course Manager, Local military AEHF MPE Course Representative and the Contract COR to turn in AN/PYQ-14 AEHF.
- Maintain and update all training material in the Training Development Capability (TDC) database IAW applicable SOP’s and Training & Doctrine Command (TRADOC) regulatory guidance
- Update individual student records IAW applicable training department policy and regulation. The con-tractor shall also facilitate, staff, and maintain appropriate files of student critiques and academic summary reports IAW school policy.
- Update student’s attendance, grades, and performance records (hand-written & electronic).
- Perform classroom preparation (board, composite risk assessment, training calendar, & visitor’s book.).
- Administer computer generated and hands-on test, when required.
- Planning Tool, AN/PYQ-10 Simple Key Loader for maintenance and repair.
- Active Secret security clearance
- Possess the knowledge, skills and abilities that will enable them to immediately perform the duties listed in the PWS.
- Possess clear and competent technical writing skills.
- Be capable of planning, coordinating analysis, design, development, and evaluation of technical MOS training and training materials (Slides, Lesson Plans, Quizzes and Test).
- Have at least two (2) years of military platform (instructor) experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years of instructional or operational experience with the AN/PYQ-14 Planning Tool?
- At least five (5) years of experience in tactical satellite (TACSAT)
- Graduate of a Department of Defense (DOD) Instructor Qualification Military Instructor Course within the last five (5) years, such as Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or equivalent.
Full-Time employees have a choice of 3 different medical plans, 1 medical supplement plan, 2 different dental plans and vision coverage. All plans are ala carte, so you can choose what fits for you and your family.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.
MOSAIC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.