MOSAIC Technologies Group is seeking a Training Management Support candidate for a new program in the Hampton Roads, VA area.
- Primarily performs tasks in support of A326KF mission.
- Manage IO training pipeline to validate curriculum is approved, current, and updated as new capabilities are delivered.
- Serve as course registrar for up to twelve (12) IO, C2, or Special Access Program (SAP) courses at any given time, to include IO courses for the 14F AFSC, Deception Activities/Military Deception (MILDEC), OPSEC/Signature Management, and Military Information Support Operations (MISO)/Psychological Operations (PSYOP).
- Coordinate with ACC Formal Training to create course allocations in the Military Personnel Data System (MilPDS)/Oracle Training Administration (OTA) for ACC-owned courses.
- Also coordinates allocation requests for non-ACC owned courses.
- Provide Branch leadership with estimated FY throughput for up to twelve (12) IO, Command & Control (C2), or Special Access Program (SAP) courses at any given time to assist with accurate identifying training funding requirements to support student throughput.
- Coordinates with unit commanders, students and training organizations, for up to twelve (12) IO, C2, or SAP courses at any given time to fill student billets.
- Review Task Training Lists (TTLs), syllabi, and courseware. Coordinate with subject matter experts (SMEs) at MAJCOMs and training organizations for up to twelve (12) IO/NKO, IW, C2, or SAP courses at any given time, to ensure course content and learning objectives are accurate, relevant, and updated.
- Oversee and lead course re-write processes for up to six (6) IO, C2, or SAP courses at any given time, in accordance with AF ISD or most current process model. Coordinate with SMEs, instructor cadre and unit commanders for courseware updates.
- Provide required changes to courseware developers and ensure accurate changes are implemented.
- Coordinate with the Joint IO Warfare Center (JIOWC) or most current joint staff function ensuring that Air Force courses and personnel are meeting Department of the Air Force (DAF) requirements.
- Advise Branch, Division and Directorate leadership on appropriate action to take for making inputs/changes to courseware.
- Support development, rewrite, and revision to multiple IO-related TTPs to include IO, NKO, Integrated Planning Element (IPE), Air Operations Center (AOC), and Joint Operations in the Information Environment (OIE).
- Coordinate with SMEs and assist government lead with overseeing development of training requirements (TTLs, syllabi, and courseware) to support 14F AFSC training and education utilizing ISD practices and principles, or most current process model.
- Support development of Career Field Education and Training Plan (CFETP) in accordance with AFI 36-2201 to identify training standards and career force development for 14F AFSC.
- Review DoD, Joint and DAF level documents and planning guidance impacting IO training (including doctrine, instructions, publications, regulations, courseware etc.) to ensure accuracy and completeness (approximately 15 per year).
- Advise training organizations on IO, C2, or SAP course content. Courses may include, but are not limited to, those taught within Air Education and Training Command (AETC) Professional Military Education (PME), ACC Air Operations Center (AOC) Formal Training Unit (FTU), Air Mobility Command (AMC) Tanker Airlift Control Center (TACC), and Joint Forces Staff College (JFSC).
- Serve as ACC focal point for TPTs, Syllabus Review Boards (SRBs), and Utilizations and Training Workshops (U&TWs) for IO courses.
- Maintain list of IO Train Managers/Points of Contact (1 x primary and 1 alternate per unit/organization) for units/organizations to include but not limited to AOCs, MAJCOMs, NAFs, and other DAF Direct Reporting Units (DRUs), Joint, or sister-service organizations, as applicable.
- Plan, organize, and host TPTs, SRBs, or U&TWs training events biannually (or as needed) at Hurlburt Field or designated location (including web-based/virtual platforms). Establish invitee list
- Capture detailed minutes for the duration of the event
- Prepare list of action items and appropriate OPRs and OCRs for each for dissemination after the event
- Coordinate with training organizations and training managers/representatives at HAF, MAJCOMs, ACC staffs, and other stakeholders by capturing training issues, requirements, and gaps.
- Coordinate development of IO training solutions and integrate solutions into training materials, processes, guidance, exercises, simulations, and ranges.
- Support the development of alternative training methods for IO including online, virtual, distance learning, and web-based tools, platforms, and courseware.
- Advise Branch, Division and Directorate leadership and make recommendations to ensure that all IO training materials are updated to reflect new/emerging capabilities.
- Coordinate with HAF for updates to AOC IO Team task and inspection checklists to ensure compliance with the IG program. Review and provide comments to checklists and ensure any modifications to incorporate any checklist modifications, as applicable, into training required.
- Provide at least weekly updates to IO Branch leadership on the status of all open requirements, tasks, and action items for IO training.
- Possess a Bachelors’ Degree (any discipline).
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience managing a throughput of over 300 students across multiple training courses (e.g., DAF, Joint, sister-service, and government interagency.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience coordinating USG training program(s), course/student scheduling, or corporate training program(s) and policy.
- Minimum four (4) years’ experience in courseware design utilizing the principles of ISD.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience utilizing student/personnel training tracking systems (e.g., MilPDS/OTA) and generating/tracking Training Line Numbers (TLNs)
- Possess TS/SCI Clearance.
Full-Time employees have a choice of 3 different medical plans, 1 medical supplement plan, 2 different dental plans and vision coverage. All plans are ala carte, so you can choose what fits for you and your family.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.
MOSAIC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.