MOSAIC is looking for a Offensive Cyber Training and Exercise Support candidate to work in the Hampton Roads, VA area.
- Primarily performs tasks in support of A326KO mission.
- Manage Operations Training Development Team activities specified in ACCI 11-251 or most current, authoritative directives and policy.
- Organize and run Training Planning Team meetings to develop and oversee implementation and execution of System Training Plans.
- Execute Training System Requirements Analyses and create or modify System Training Plans as directed; IAW AFI 16-1007 or most current, authoritative directives and policy.
- Manage creation of or changes to, review of, validation of, and staffing for approval of operations crew position TTLs IAW ACCI 11-252 or most current, authoritative directives and policy.
- Manage creation of or changes to, review of, validation of, and staffing for approval of operations crew position qualification or certification course syllabi IAW ACCI 11-252 or most current, authoritative directives and policy.
- Oversee proper execution of Graduate Evaluation Programs for each OCO formal training course
- Lead execution of Syllabus Review Boards as directed
- Develop project schedules for the development, implementation and execution of each System Training Plan.
- Plan and execute Training Planning Team meetings to create, update, delete, or review crew position TTLs, course syllabi, courseware, track implementation of new training and execution of existing training.
- Coordinate with appropriate program offices, ACC divisions, and other entities as necessary to ensure training system and range requirements are with acceptable material solutions and fielded with necessary support to effectively train operations crews.
- Author and staff Ready Cyber Crew Programs (RCP) Tasking Memos (RTMs) annually, and interim changes as necessary, for each OCO mission system.
- Must ensure the RCPs are effective in keeping operational crews mission ready. Review RCP reporting and recommend courses of action to FAM to correct deficiencies.
- Build project schedule and oversee execution to implement chosen course of action.
- Coordinate with ACC and combatant command exercise planners to ensure OCO force involvement is properly scoped and integrated to meet the overall objectives of each exercise.
- Oversee OCO unit involvement in exercises brief branch leadership monthly.
- Highlight positive and negative trends supported by quantitative and qualitative metrics designed to capture the effectiveness of each particular unit against the desired learning objectives (DLO).
- Knowledge of USCYBERCOM cyberspace training principles, directives, methodologies, and approaches used in developing, managing, and conducting training programs and events.
- Knowledge of Air Combat Command operations training principles, directives, methodologies, and approaches used in developing, managing, and conducting training programs and events.
- Knowledge of U.S. Air Force exercise development, planning, and execution processes.
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience coordinating USG training program(s), or corporate training program(s) and policy.
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience on USG range/simulator implementation or corporate range/simulator implementation and policy.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience on USG exercise coordination or event planning and policy.
- Bachelor degree in computer science computer engineering, or cyber security required.
- Experience in commercial penetration testing preferred
- Knowledge of MITRE ATT&CK Framework
- Possess an active TS/SCI Clearance
Full-Time employees have a choice of 3 different medical plans, 1 medical supplement plan, 2 different dental plans and vision coverage. All plans are ala carte, so you can choose what fits for you and your family.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.
MOSAIC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.