MOSAIC Technologies Group is seeking a Cyber Security and Defense Training and Exerscise Support candidate to support a new program in the Hampton Roads, VA area.
- Primarily performs tasks in support of A326KD mission.
- Manage CVA/H training pipeline to validate curriculum is approved, current, and updated as new capabilities are delivered.
- Orchestrate the integration of Type 1 training from the PMO to the cyber FTU and coordinate the curriculum approval with ACC/TRSS.
- Perform functions of OTD on behalf of weapon system FAM to track all requirements for training pipeline.
- Assist and support in developing, reviewing, preparing and coordinating cyberspace training to include but not limited to courseware, syllabi, IQT, RQT, CMR/MR – RAP, RTRB, TPTs, Instructor Upgrade and TTL.
- Coordinate funding for training as required.
- Manage cyber security and defense range/simulator integration.
- Support the creation/development of initial ranges and as these infrastructures materialize, validate the ranges/simulators continue to meet cyber security and defense operator needs.
- Support the development of cyberspace range policy/sustainment and integration into Department of Defense training ranges.
- Coordinate funding for ranges/simulators as required.
- Provide monthly updates to ACC/A326KT highlighting trends and training gaps for cyber security and defense forces.
- Monitor cyber security and defense exercise engagements.
- Track unit’s involvement with exercises across ACC and brief leadership quarterly.
- Highlight trends and metrics associated with cyber forces involvement with exercises and identify methods to improve cyber force involvement with future exercise events.
- Coordinate funding for exercises as required.
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience coordinating USG training program(s), or corporate training program(s) and policy.
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience on USG range/simulator implementation or corporate range/simulator implementation and policy.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience on USG exercise coordination or event planning and policy
- Knowledge of USG ranges/simulators policies, procedures, methodologies and approaches used in implementation for use in training, evaluation, and mission rehearsal.
- Knowledge of USG cyberspace training principles, directives, methodologies, and approaches used in developing, managing, and conducting training programs and events.
- Knowledge of USG exercise development, planning, and execution processes.
- Possess TS/SCI Clearance.
Full-Time employees have a choice of 3 different medical plans, 1 medical supplement plan, 2 different dental plans and vision coverage. All plans are ala carte, so you can choose what fits for you and your family.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.
MOSAIC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.