MOSAIC Technologies Group is seeking a Cyber Training Environment Simulator Support to support a new program in the Hampton Roads, VA area.
- Assist execution of responsibilities related to persistent cyber training environment (PCTE), ranges and simulators, IAW cyberspace supplement to AF OTI 2035 Flight Plan.
- Draft, staff, and track taskers to identify, collect, and prioritize 16 AF PCTE and simulator content requirements.
- Identify and recommend solutions for content development and simulator requirements.
- Develop and recommend implementation plan for solution chosen by government.
- Coordinate actual implementation of solution and provide, at minimum, monthly status updates to branch.
- Develop and recommend implementation strategy for integration of all current and future content into PCTE.
- Coordinate actual implementation of strategy and provide, at minimum, monthly status updates to branch.
- Coordinate with A3A, 16 AF, and other entities as appropriate to any given effort to help development and implement ACC’s strategy for providing cyberspace range environments for testing, training, evaluations, multi-domain exercises, experimentation, concept development, and mission rehearsals, IAW cyberspace annex to ACC enterprise range plan.
- As needed, draft taskers to identification, collection, and prioritize 16 AF simulator content requirements.
- Draft input narratives and other related products as needed (e.g., trifold).
- Facilitate and/or attend working groups as needed and disseminate minutes and/or notes within 3 business days; track progress of tasks resulting from event and provide monthly updates at a minimum.
- Knowledge and one (1) year experience regarding USG IW capabilities: Cyberspace operations, Electronic Warfare, Information Operations, ISR support to IW Policy and Guidance, Training Requirements, IW weapon systems, and IW organizational construct.
- Knowledge and/or three (3) years of experience similar to that of a SNCO or FGO in the following: Program Management either in government or corporate settings, USG training program(s), or corporate training program(s), Developing and/or implementing USG policy, Staff functions and processes at/above Wing level, Collaboration with lateral, lower, and upper echelons.
- Possess an active Secret Clearance
Full-Time employees have a choice of 3 different medical plans, 1 medical supplement plan, 2 different dental plans and vision coverage. All plans are ala carte, so you can choose what fits for you and your family.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.
MOSAIC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.