MOSAIC Technologies Group is seeking someone to handle Capabilities Training Support for a program in the Hampton Roads, VA area.
- Perform tasks assigned to branch in support of development, review, preparation and coordination of training related to IW capabilities (cyberspace operations, electronic warfare, information operations, ISR support to IW) to include, but not limited to, courseware, syllabi, Initial Qualification Training, Requalification Training, Combat Mission Ready/Mission Ready, Ready Aircrew Program, Realistic Training Review Board, Training Planning Teams, Instructor Upgrade and Training Task Lists.
- Coordinate with ACC TRSS and subordinate FTUs to help facilitate review, validation, and approval of WS training programs IAW ACC policy and guidance; track and report status of WS training programs undergoing approval and/or update to branch leadership at least once a month.
- Coordinate with all relevant service, sister service and joint entities as appropriate to any given effort regarding fulfillment of Joint Curriculum Lead (JCL) responsibilities IAW USCYBERCOM policy and guidance.
- Track development of JCL training materials and provide monthly status update to branch leadership.
- Help collect, consolidate, prioritize, staff, and publish annual Trained Personnel Requirements for subordinate FTU IAW division business practices.
- Coordinate course schedule changes with subordinate FTUs.
- Assist branch with development and staffing of annual weapon system training and JCL related POM inputs and unfunded requests IAW established ACC business practices.
- Draft input narratives and other related products as needed (e.g., trifold).
- Complete resource analysis (to include, but not limited money, personnel, infrastructure) and comparisons to identify and recommend solutions.
- Coordinate with resource branch to validate and submit POM inputs IAW established timelines; after submission, provide weekly status update of POM inputs to branch.
- Assist with developing related branch inputs to division annual spend plan, to include but not limited to determining specific dollar amounts.
- Facilitate and/or attend working groups as needed and disseminate minutes and/or notes within 3 business days; track progress of tasks resulting from event and provide monthly updates at a minimum.
- Knowledge and one (1) year experience regarding USG IW capabilities: Cyberspace operations, Electronic Warfare, Information Operations, ISR support to IW Policy and Guidance, Training Requirements, IW weapon systems, and IW organizational construct.
- Knowledge and/or three (3) years of experience similar to that of a SNCO or FGO in the following: Program Management either in government or corporate settings, USG training program(s), or corporate training program(s), Developing and/or implementing USG policy, Staff functions and processes at/above Wing level, Collaboration with lateral, lower, and upper echelons.
- Possess an active TS/SCI Clearance.
Full-Time employees have a choice of 3 different medical plans, 1 medical supplement plan, 2 different dental plans and vision coverage. All plans are ala carte, so you can choose what fits for you and your family.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.
MOSAIC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.