MOSAIC Technologies Group is seeking an Cyber Security and Defense Policy and Governance Support a new program in the Hampton Roads, VA area.
- Manage cyber security and defense governance. Review and validate HHQ guidance meets current operational requirements. Identify policy and guidance gaps and coordinate, draft, submit policy on a monthly basis. Develop and maintain enabling and operating concepts for AF Cyber Security & Defense systems and functions. Develop ACC guidance and policy as required to address guidance gaps and perform routine guidance reviews/updates. Determine guidance applicability to Management Internal Control Tool-kit (MICT) and Inspector General (IG) Special Interest Items. Support the development, review, preparation, and coordination of cyberspace operations instructions, technical orders, policy and guidance, Air Force Instructions (AFIs), and tactical manuals.
- HHQ Policy and guidance coordinator responsible for receiving, reviewing, and integrating cyber security and defense policy and guidance released from HHQ entities to include, but not limited to: CCMDs, USCYBERCOM, JS Joint Staff, and HAF/SAF. As new and/or updated policy is released, will determine if MAJCOM level policy needs to be updated or developed and then perform actions required to update and/or develop.
- Knowledge of United States Government (USG) cyberspace principles, directives, methodologies, and approaches used in developing, managing, and conducting cyberspace policy and guidance.
- Minimum of four (4) years' experience developing USG, or corporate policy and governance.
- Possess TS/SCI Clearance.
Full-Time employees have a choice of 3 different medical plans, 1 medical supplement plan, 2 different dental plans and vision coverage. All plans are ala carte, so you can choose what fits for you and your family.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.
MOSAIC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.