MOSAIC Technologies Group is seeking an IO Plans and Tools Integration Support role for a new program in the Hampton Roads, VA area.
- Attend meetings relevant to IO, OPSEC, Deception Activities/MILDEC, and MISO/PSYOP programs, equipment/tool development, and integration of IO capabilities. Communicate IO Branch priorities and capture meeting notes for the IO Branch leadership.
- Prepare briefings, position papers, background papers, white papers, talking papers, and other products for government lead to use in developing and advocating materiel and non-materiel solutions for operational IO requirements, programs, TTPs, equipment/tools, or capability gaps and integration.
- Assists government lead with developing and briefing solutions for integration of MAJCOM IO, OPSEC, Deception Activities/MILDEC, and MISO/PSYOP requirements, concepts and capabilities training, exercises, simulations, real-world contingencies/operations.
- Prepare briefings, position papers, background papers, white papers, talking papers, reports, and other products for government leads to use in advocating solutions for operational IO/NKO and IW requirements, programs, equipment, tools or capability gaps and integration.
- Monitor the integration and reporting of IO, NKO, and IW capabilities in Training & Evaluation (T&E), Modeling & Simulation (M&S), exercises, and range events.
- Advise government lead on fielded capabilities to meet operational requirements.
- Validate IO capabilities meet requirements and orchestrate operational acceptance package for appropriate level of approval.
- Manage Branch IO SharePoint sites on NIPRNET, SIPRNET and JWICS. Keep data and links updated to include links to IO and related NKO and IW web tools.
- Plan, organize, and host working groups, planning meetings, and conferences annually (or as needed) at designated locations (including web-based/virtual platforms). Establish invitee list of SMEs and key personnel.
- Capture detailed minutes for the duration of events.
- Prepare list of action items and appropriate OPRs and OCRs for dissemination after events.
- Coordinate with and attend forums for capabilities development organizations at HAF, MAJCOMs, ACC staffs, and other stakeholders' levels. Capture IO requirements, shortfalls, and gaps with an emphasis on OPSEC, Deception Activities/MILDEC, and MISO/PSYOP.
- Coordinate development of IO solutions and integrate solutions and advise government leads on integrating IO solutions into events, processes, and guidance.
- Support RDT&E and procurement of tools and capabilities development to support IO including remote web-based tools, platforms, and capabilities.
- Provide at least weekly updates to IO Branch leadership on the status of all open requirements, tasks, and action items for IO programs.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience working on or managing programs for Air Force IO with emphasis on OPSEC, Deception Activities/MILDEC, and MISO/PSYOP.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience with Air Force resource management, PPBE, and acquisitions for IO requirements to provide advisory support to long-range Air Force contingency, mobilization, exercise, deployment, and similar operations planning efforts.
- Mastery knowledge of advanced management, organizational principles, and practices for operational concepts for IO with emphasis on OPSEC, Deception Activities/MILDEC, and MISO/PSYOP.
- Mastery knowledge of doctrinal and operational concepts for IO with emphasis on OPSEC, Deception Activities/MILDEC, and MISO/PSYOP, as well as Strategic Communication, Irregular Warfare and Special Operations.
- Skilled in researching, designing and developing solutions to broad and multi- faceted issues impacting IO across the Air Force.
- Experience and working knowledge of Air Force IO forces and organizational/functional structures at all levels of Air Force and Joint functions.
- Experience integrating IO concepts, TTPs, policies, methodologies and approaches into DoD ranges/simulations, exercises, and training for evaluation and mission rehearsal.
- Experience developing, executing or evaluating IO concepts, TTPs, policies, methodologies, approaches, plans, exercises integration, and/or simulations.
- Skilled in SharePoint management and site design.
- Working knowledge of Project Management either in government or corporate settings.
- Requires an active TS/SCI clearance.
Full-Time employees have a choice of 3 different medical plans, 1 medical supplement plan, 2 different dental plans and vision coverage. All plans are ala carte, so you can choose what fits for you and your family.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.
MOSAIC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.