MOSAIC Technologies Group is seeking an Enterprise Services Portfolio Project Manager to support a new program in the Hampton Roads, VA area.
- Lead the planning and managing the workflows of projects IAW DoD and SAF/CN Enterprise Services Portfolio Strategy.
- Interact with stakeholders at AF Enterprise Level to gather project requirements and act as liaison between technical teams, industry, and staff agencies.
- Assist the with the development and dissemination of AF cyberspace policies, standards, continuity documentation, and governance associated with cyberspace mission area responsibilities as outlined in the Joint Information Environment (JIE) and Enterprise Services Portfolio supporting the Lead Command. Related missions include enterprise voice systems (VOIP), SharePoint online, and cloud hosted enterprise services.
- Coordinate with SAF/A6, SAF/AQ, SAF/CN Portfolio Managers, AFLCMC, PMOs, 16 AF, HQ CCC and other Lead Command agencies to develop, disseminate, and support Lead Command activities which belong to ACC under the cyberspace mission.
- Provide technical support in the development and monitoring of cyberspace PEC and mission areas that are controlled and managed by ACC.
- Ensure PEC funding documentation is accurate and up-to-date; provides real-time status when requested.
- Simultaneously manage/evaluate several complex projects with team members and audiences requiring ongoing prioritization and relationship management.
- Communicate job status information to all team members and provide input to or drafts position papers and bullet background papers when requested.
- Promote smooth workflow and communication between offices and organizations.
- Ensures consolidated project milestones, suspense’s, action items and deliverables are accurate and communicated across A6 portfolios.
- Generate and maintain detailed analysis that include critical paths, dependencies, milestones, resources, cost, and work breakdown structures. Updates documents within two days of change.
- Provide technical support in the development of action requests, point papers, briefing slides, quad charts, recommended justification documents, spreadsheets, memos, and other documents for review and analysis across the Enterprise IT portfolios
- Possess SECRET Clearance.
- Five (5)+ years of Project Management experience in an enterprise environment.
- Five (5)+ years of technical or managerial experience in enterprise voice systems (VOIP), SharePoint online, and cloud hosted enterprise services.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information management or related discipline plus 3 years’ experience (OR) Associates Degree in computer science, information management or related discipline plus 7 years’ experience, (OR) Major IT Certification plus 7 years’ experience (OR) No Degree or Major IT Certification then 11 years’ experience is required.
- Possess SECRET Clearance.
Full-Time employees have a choice of 3 different medical plans, 1 medical supplement plan, 2 different dental plans and vision coverage. All plans are ala carte, so you can choose what fits for you and your family.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.
MOSAIC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.