MOSAIC is looking for a Offensive Cyber Weapons Systems Manager to work in the Hampton Roads, VA area.
- Primarily performs tasks in support of A326KO mission.
- Monitor performance of OCO mission systems and operations crews and identify positive/negative trends and the ability of current systems to meet mission needs.
- Identify, deficiencies impacting operations or system performance.
- Prepare briefings, position papers, background papers, talking papers, and other products for government employees to use in advocating solutions to operational requirements or mission system and/or crew deficiencies.
- Capture, clarify, validate, and ensure completeness of OCO mission system requirements for delivery to A5/2K for solution resourcing.
- As part of the OCO Weapon System Team track and attend A5/2K meetings, working groups, etc., in which OCO mission systems require representation and ensure system development efforts meet requirements, fielding is synchronized with operational tempo, receiving units are postured to incorporate and employ new capabilities as efficiently as possible, and the formal training unit is postured and resources to implement initial qualification training on new capabilities.
- Coordinate on the sufficiency of operational test activities supporting the fielding of new systems or modifications/upgrades to existing systems. Make recommendations to branch leadership to improve testing where planned, or on going testing, is insufficient to assess whether or not the performance of a system meets operational requirements. Monitor developmental testing and operational testing activities in close coordination with A5/2K, the PMO, and testing squadrons.
- Coordinate on, and make recommendations to leadership, on whether or not to accept a fielding recommendation based on the results of completed testing.
- Create Integrated Master Schedules through creating project schedules for work that must be done to organize forces, develop and implement training for them, and present them and merging them with those of a program office developing the capability(ies) those forces with receive and be trained to employ. If the program office does not produce a delivery schedule, coordinate to capture relevant development tasks for documentation on the IMS.
- Provide periodic, as determined by leadership, updates on the status of work specified in each IMS for each capability development effort.
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience with Air Force NAF, MAJCOM, HAF, USCYBERCOM, and/or joint staff functions. Preferably within the J/A3 or J/A5 directorate.
- Working knowledge of Project Management either in government or corporate settings.
- Experience and working knowledge of Department of Defense
- Ability in Atlassian products such as Confluence and JIRA
- Knowledge of United States Government (USG) program requirements principles, directives, methodologies, and approaches used in developing, managing, conducting, and tracking system requirements and policy and guidance.
- Knowledge of United States Government (USG) cyberspace training principles, directives, methodologies, and approaches used in developing, managing, and conducting training programs and events.
- Knowledge agile IT system development principles and methodologies, to include but not limited to the Scaled Agile Framework
- Understand how operational offensive cyber missions are planned and executed across each mission system.
- Knowledge of MITRE ATT&CK or similar hacking methodologies framework
- Be able to articulate the process used to execute initial access operations to gain entry into computer and network systems both remote and locally. To include but not limited to remote techniques such as Man-on-the-Side, Man-in-the-Middle, and target-triggered (e.g. phishing).
- Articulate processes hacker use to execute code and run commands on target systems environments, paired with tactics, techniques, and procedures tactics to steal data, affect data or systems, and maneuver through a network
- Describe various process for maintaining persistence within a network
- Articulate privilege escalation tactics, techniques and procedures
- Understand and be able to discuss concepts for evading network defenses to include, but not limited to evading endpoint security software, Windows and common Linux operating system security features, logging (local and remote), network detection and prevention systems, web proxies, and e-mail gateways.
- Be able to discuss harvesting and cracking various types of credentials
- Understand how hackers conduct reconnaissance of target networks for initial access planning and lateral movement within a network
- Articulate tactics, techniques and procedures for lateral movement in a network.
- Describe TTPs hackers use to remain anonymous if their activity is detected.
- Understand and describe a broad level of command and control techniques used to operate malicious software embedded in targeted networks and systems.
- Describe tactics, techniques and procedure for exfiltrating data from a network.
- Be able to apply knowledge of gaining and maintaining unauthorized and unnoticed access to computer systems, networks and systems attached to them to assist in the development, maintenance, and execution of training programs and systems used to train operations crews to conduct those activities from fielded mission systems to a specified level of proficiency
- Bachelors’ degree in computer science, computer engineering, or cybersecurity, OR 5 years’ experience conducting penetration testing against commercial or government entities OR 5 years offensive cyberspace operations experience in the military. Masters’ degree in one of the above listed programs preferred.
- Possess an active TS/SCI Clearance.
Full-Time employees have a choice of 3 different medical plans, 1 medical supplement plan, 2 different dental plans and vision coverage. All plans are ala carte, so you can choose what fits for you and your family.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.
MOSAIC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.