MOSAIC is seeking an Instructor level 2 to support a large Prime program in the Ft Belvoir, VA area.
Instruct faculty development learning solutions using student-centered approaches
Instruct via classroom, synchronous online, asynchronous online, and blended delivery methods.
Provide student-centered approaches using a variety of teaching methods.
Serve as an ISD using ISD methodologies to design and develop new learning solutions and update existing learning solutions for faculty.
Research best practices in instruction, learning solution design, and cognitive science theory to provide recommendations for faculty programs.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Education, Instruction Systems Design (ISD), Education Technology, or related area from an accredited academic institution
- Minimum of five (5) years experience analyzing assessment data; identifying emergent issues.
- Three (3) years in course development and delivery related to faculty development.
- Minimum three (3) years experience with delivery and instruction of course content on and off platform.
- Three (3) years experience supporting the conversion of training into on-line delivery.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph is required
Full-Time employees have a choice of 3 different medical plans, 1 medical supplement plan, 2 different dental plans and vision coverage. All plans are ala carte, so you can choose what fits for you and your family.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.
MOSAIC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.