MOSAIC is seeking a Governance & Policy Specialist level 3 to support a large program in the Ft Belvoir, VA area.
- The Governance & Policy Specialist develops, integrates, and applies governance documents, which may include plans, policies, procedures, CONOPS, SOP's, security plans, communications plans, proposals and other documentation.
- This person will research and identify learning solutions, techniques, approaches and other valuable insight to leverage from academia, industry, and government.
- They will validate solutions through stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- They will have the ability to support partnerships, contracts and agreements with academia, industry and government.
- They will support working groups, communities of practice, tiger teams, and other groups as needed.
- A Master’s degree in Communications Studies, Education, Business Administration or related area from an accredited academic institution (i.e., regional, national, or institutional) preferred. In lieu of a Master's degree, a Bachelor's degree and an additional four (4) years relevant experience for a total of fourteen (14) years.
- A minimum of ten (10) years experience working with Government documents similar or actual to the requirements listed.
- Seven (7) years experience in document development, learning outreach and maintenance in an education environment.
- Seven (7) years experience in a learning environment supporting learning systems integration and modernization of governance activities to include but not limited to faculty development, course assessments and business processes.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph is required
Full-Time employees have a choice of 3 different medical plans, 1 medical supplement plan, 2 different dental plans and vision coverage. All plans are ala carte, so you can choose what fits for you and your family.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.
MOSAIC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.