MOSAIC is seeking a Curriculum Manager level 2 to support a large program in the Ft Belvoir, VA area.
The Curriculum Manager will plan, execute, and report on audits of curriculum offers each year.
Engages with management to plan and execute two special studies of new analytic training methods, data sources and leadership and or the management of individual courses per year.
Supports facility development through the management the government customer of the instructor certification and qualification program.
Demonstrated excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication, and coordination skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Education or Adult Learning or related, (OR) an Associate's degree and an additional two (2) years relevant experience for a total of seven (7) years of experience.
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in evaluating training or other related fields
- Five (5) years of experience working with curriculum development and revisions.
- Three (3) years experience in student-centered learning and cognitive science.
- Experience is computer operations is desired.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph is required
Full-Time employees have a choice of 3 different medical plans, 1 medical supplement plan, 2 different dental plans and vision coverage. All plans are ala carte, so you can choose what fits for you and your family.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.
MOSAIC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.