MOSAIC Technologies Group is seeking a Sr. Budget Analyst to support our Prime contact in the Annapolis Junction area.
- Program Budgeting and project status for Cost, Schedule and Performance
- Requires knowledge in budgetary laws/regulations/instructions, policies, methods and techniques of proper budgeting and forecasting
- Prepare, track and monitor budgets and requisitions, purchase orders and simplified acquisitions to ensure timely execution
- Assists in the documentation and further refinement of SOP's based on evolving DoD budget guidance.
- Master’s degree (OR) BS/BA and an additional 3 years of directly related experience may be substituted for a Masters degree, (OR) Sixteen (16) years experience in lieu of degree
- Ten (10) years of experience in Finance/Acquisition/Budgeting
- Five (5) years experience in the preparation of reports, that reflect programs/project status in the areas of cost, schedule and performance
- Five (5) years experience in Program, Planning, Budgeting & Execution (PPBE)
- Department of Defense budgeting and/or analysis experience
- Certification in Finance Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM), Certified Government Financial Manager (CGFM) (OR) an additional 7 years of experience may be substituted
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph is required
Preferred Special Qualifications:
- Masters Degree in Business or related
Full-Time employees have a choice of 3 different medical plans, 1 medical supplement plan, 2 different dental plans and vision coverage. All plans are ala carte, so you can choose what fits for you and your family.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.
MOSAIC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.