The MOSAIC Program Manager in Ft. Belvoir, VA will be responsible for the successful schedule and performance of the assigned task order, serve as the main point of contact with authority to act for the contractor on all contract matters relating to the daily operations at the task order level, directly contribute to program efforts in several areas, including cost management/avoidance, schedule estimation and tracking, task performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities, and ensure proper performance of tasks necessary to ensure the most efficient and effective execution of the task order.
- Manage and oversee the activities of all contractor and subcontractor personnel and teaming partners.
- Provide effective and efficient management and quality assurance of the task order efforts
- Allocate resources (staffing) on the task order
- Review and approve Estimate to Complete, Funds and Man-hour Expenditure Report, or other financial reports, as appropriate
- Review risk and risk mitigation activities and allocate budgets
- Prepare task order status reviews and other formal reviews to be presented to the government program manager
- Ensure the timely recruitment and training of program staff – both direct and indirect
- Review all technical reports before release to the Government
- Ensure cross-discipline integration within the task order to meet Government needs
- Communicate issues and solutions to the Government program manager in a timely and transparent manner
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and administrative requirements imposed by the contract in coordination with the Contractor’s contracts staff.
- Master’s degree in Business or Education (OR) six (6) additional years of experience
- Ten (10) years’ experience as a Program or Project Manager on contracts of similar size and scope
- Experience with coordinating work schedules/assignments of contractor employees
- Experience with project coordination and process improvements through a Quality Control Plan
- Active TS/SCI or Secret security clearance
Full-Time employees have a choice of 3 different medical plans, 1 medical supplement plan, 2 different dental plans and vision coverage. All plans are ala carte, so you can choose what fits for you and your family.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.
MOSAIC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.