MOSAIC is seeking Sr. Acquisition Consultant(s) to support for our Prime contract in Annapolis Junction, MD.
The position supports the Resource Management Branch, providing acquisition consulting, lifecycle process support and PMO administrative support. Efforts include assisting to perform contract management and IT acquisition lifecycle processes, analyzing, monitoring, and controlling Task Order reporting. The contractor support will apply knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and FAR supplement regulations, business/industry practices, and market trends. The contractor shall coordinate with appropriate Government officials to obtain review and approval.
The Senior Acquisition Consultant will support the customer in developing and preparing the necessary documentation for an average of two (2) acquisitions per year with a maximum of five (5) acquisitions per year. Acquisitions could be for support services for the customer or other government customers as well as for equipment and materials. The contractor is required to apply knowledge of the FAR and DFAR supplement regulations, business/industry practices, and market trends. The contractor shall coordinate with appropriate Government officials to obtain review and approval.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience supporting the DoD or IC community with Acquisition management, Program Management or Contract Management.
- Masters degree (OR) Bachelors degree in Acquisition/ Business or a related field and an additional 3 years of experience for a total of 13 years of experience, or (16) years of experience without a degree.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the preparation of acquisition documents and providing IDIQ status and metrics.
- DoD Acquisition and Contracting support experience.
- Excellent writing and analytic skills are required.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
Preferred Special Qualifications:
- Masters Degree in Business/Acquisition or related field
- Significant experience supporting a DoD Acquisition and Contracting office a plus.
- Requires the ability to interact with various Directorate leadership for formulation of acquisition plans and IDIQ support processes.
- Experience with customer financial systems is also a plus.
- Contract Administration with Pre-award experience with a variety of contract types: Negotiated, IDIQs, Task Orders, Delivery Orders; Blanket Purchase Agreements, GSA GWAC, GSA Schedules.
- Contract Administration with drafting Request for Information (RFIs), writing requirements documents, drafting acquisition strategies, preparing source selection plans
- Contract Administration with post-award management including: prepared contract oversight tools to track contract task status, schedule, milestones, accomplishments and detect possible contract overruns/underruns, preparing contract modifications, experience reconciling contract funding, experience in reviewing CDRLs.
- Policy expertise in FAR, DFAR and supporting acquisition policies, experience in tailoring of DOD/Agency/Service acquisition regulations/memorandums, policy development experience, and creating acquisition process improvement documents and templates.
- Executive Support Acquisition SME with direct experience supporting General/SES Executives, comfortable communicating with a wide range of senior military, civilians, and industry executives, proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and especially Excel, ability to write effectively and communicate graphically through reports, briefings, and other media, reviews risk and risk mitigation activities and recommend budget allocation for mitigation, creating and presenting PowerPoint briefs.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is desired
- Certified Contracts Management Professional (CPCM) is desired
Full-Time employees have a choice of 3 different medical plans, 1 medical supplement plan, 2 different dental plans and vision coverage. All plans are ala carte, so you can choose what fits for you and your family.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.
MOSAIC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.