MOSAIC is seeking a Instructor level 1 to support a contract in the Ft. Belvoir, VA area.
Ideal candidates for the Instructor Level 1 (INST1) position can provide expertise and has the ability to evaluate training requirements for the program, creates training objectives and goals, drafts and finalizes supporting documentation, drafts and finalizes training documentation, provides classroom support, and presents training materials to a large audience in accordance with accepted guidelines and protocols. Has the overall responsibility for conducting customized training classes; Developing training plans and the associated curricula; Identifies the resources necessary to implement the plan and ensures that training is conducted in accordance with the plan.
- Maintain and instruct a 24 to 40-hour GEOINT-SIGINT Analysis and Training that includes Basics of Signals Intelligence, Fundamental Electronic Communications Technologies, SIGINT Methodology, Integration of Multi-Disciplined Data and Tools, and a Capstone exercise
- Work closely with subject matter experts, course and graphic developers to modify or create new content for the course.
- Actively monitor and assesses student achievement and progress based on learning objectives and course requirements
- Assess student progress and completion of the course requirements
- Provide feedback to students, faculty, and staff
- BS degree from an accredited college or university is required. In lieu of a degree, an additional 4 years of experience may be substituted for a total of 7 years of experience.
- Three (3) years of experience in each of the following:
- direct experience as an analyst performing raw SIGINT collection, analysis, development (SIGDEV), or a combination thereof in the Intelligence Community.
- instructional design, update, review, and delivery.
- developing formal classroom courses, workshops, seminars, and materials of a technical nature.
- developing online web-based training, distance learning presentations, training plans, courses, and materials of a technical nature.
- providing SIGINT instruction in classroom and synchronous online settings in application of appropriate tools and methodologies against case studies and / or real-world scenarios.
- basic knowledge of GEOINT Products
- Active TS/SCI clearance is required
Full-Time employees have a choice of 3 different medical plans, 1 medical supplement plan, 2 different dental plans and vision coverage. All plans are ala carte, so you can choose what fits for you and your family.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.
MOSAIC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.