MOSAIC is seeking a System Integration Engineer 3 to work in the Annapolis Junction, MD area.
System Integration Engineers with an Integration and Deployment Focus have a high-impact, mission-focused role in deploying customer systems around the world. They own a significant portion of a system’s lifecycle, from assembly and checkout to ongoing Tier 3 support to operations. These integrators take ownership of the hardware of some of our customer’s most critical systems, and they make sure deployments and 24/7 ops teams are successful. As an integrator, you will be responsible for rack/stack/cabling; system checkout and testing; TDYs to CONUS and OCONUS sites for site surveys, installation, and site testing; operations-driven upgrades; and advanced hardware and software troubleshooting. Our team is flexible, independent, and highly motivated, and we are constantly evolving the way we do business to improve mission outcomes and expand our customer’s capabilities. Be ready to learn an incredibly diverse skill set, improvise to get a system working (using whatever you have on hand), and keep our customer’s operations up and running!
- Seven (7) years experience as a software integrator, tester, system administrator, or system engineer, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity (OR) a Masters Degree in related technical field and five (5) years of experience
- Significant work experience in system integration and deployment
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Linux (CentOS/RHEL)
- Hardware experience (rack/stack/cable)
- Can understand/troubleshoot basic bash scripts
- Ability to travel both CONUS and OCONUS
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph is required
- Experience with networking
- Systems Engineering experience
- RF troubleshooting experience
- GOTS software experience (ONEROOF, XKS, NIFI, KEYCARD, LOPERS, MOUNTAIN, SWX)
- Electrical power/cooling experience
- Experience with Ansible
- Deployment leadership experience
Full-Time employees have a choice of 3 different medical plans, 1 medical supplement plan, 2 different dental plans and vision coverage. All plans are ala carte, so you can choose what fits for you and your family.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.
MOSAIC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.