MOSAIC is seeking a Systems Engineer 6 SME to work in the in the Annapolis Junction, MD area.
Provide engineering services that demonstrate a diverse background and significant experience within the SIGINT community and knowledge of mission applications and workflows.
- Understanding of application I/O and how to optimize
- Kernel tuning, operating system debugging/tracing expertise, and network tuning expertise
- Ability to context switch between a broad spectrum of tasks with the ability to go deeply into a problem area
- Automation expertise (SALT, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
- Strong scripting/programming background – C, Perl, Bourne Shell/ Bash, Python
- Excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required, Four years of additional software engineering experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Fourteen years of experience as a Software Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required
- Four years of additional software engineering experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Full-Time employees have a choice of 3 different medical plans, 1 medical supplement plan, 2 different dental plans and vision coverage. All plans are ala carte, so you can choose what fits for you and your family.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.
MOSAIC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.