MOSAIC Technologies Group is seeking a Range Management Support Analyst who will coordinate and provide operational and tactical level exercise planning while supporting multiple defensive weapon systems and capabilities. This is new prime work located on Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, TX.
- Synchronize operators, unit and wing leadership, as well as the Cyber Security Range, National Cyber Range, Camp Atterbury, 346th Test Squadron and USCYBERCOM/C5AD on specific range capabilities and their ability to develop Persistent Readiness Training (PRT) environments for cyberspace Airmen.
- Schedule PRT utilizing Patriot Excalibur (PEX) and/or Center Scheduling Enterprise (CSE) systems, capturing and documenting range requirements, to include resource availability.
- Manage wing Joint Information Operations Range (JIOR) node install projects and guide simulator development in collaboration with Program Management Offices (PMO) and Air Force Lifecycle Management (AFLCMC) representatives.
- Interpret higher headquarters operational policies, operating procedures and instructions, wing directives, rules of engagement (ROE) for assigned units and represent the wing at MAJCOM and 16 AF Cyber Range Steering Groups.
- Interface with exercise planners, training specialist, cyberspace units, MAJCOMs and 24 AF in support of range participation, detailed network diagrams, training objectives, and use-cases.
- Coordinate with the Operations Support Squadron (OSS) Weapons & Tactics and Intelligence teams on the development and testing of cyberspace Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP).
- Govern WRMP SharePoint site, develop instructional material, and educate units on Joint cyberspace capabilities, range scheduling ROEs, and Cyber Security Service Provider (CSSP) training via a strategic marketing campaign.
- Manage various programs in support of PRT: Cyberspace Infrastructure Planning System (CIPS), COMSEC Account for JIOR Node and other miscellaneous administrative actions.
- Minimum of three (3) years cyberspace exercises and/or cyberspace range experience.
- Additionally, one or more of the following:
- BS Information Technology (IT)-related degree
- IAT Level II certification (DoDD 8140)
- Five years experience in Cyber Security/Network Operations
- Prior certification on a DoD cyber weapon system within the last five years
- Active TS/SCI clearance is required
Full-Time employees have a choice of 3 different medical plans, 1 medical supplement plan, 2 different dental plans and vision coverage. All plans are ala carte, so you can choose what fits for you and your family.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.
MOSAIC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.